• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
R.I.P. Lance Cade.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/lancecadepasses

Lance Cade passes away
Written: August 13, 2010

World Wrestling Entertainment was informed Friday morning by Lance McNaught’s father that he has passed away of apparent heart failure. WWE extends its deepest condolences to the McNaught family. Mr. McNaught was under contract beginning March 2003, performing under the name "Lance Cade," and was released October 2008. He returned to FCW, WWE’s developmental territory, in September 2009, and was released in April 2010.

Update: Tiffany Was Arrested, Has Been Suspended By WWE
by Matt Boone
Aug 13, 2010

We can now confirm our earlier report on WWE Diva Tiffany's arrest and subsequent suspension from World Wrestling Entertainment, following an incident with her real-life husband, WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre.

The incident included a loud argument between Tiffany and McIntyre after returning from a party in Los Angeles last Saturday. In their L.A. hotel (not San Jose hotel as our initial report stated) their argument got heated enough that hotel security and police were called to the scene.

In addition to her WWE suspension, which at this point would seem to suggest her participation on Sunday's SummerSlam show is no more, the regular Smackdown performer was also arrested and taken into custody last Saturday night.

WWE was not aware of the incident and arrest until Monday. Tiffany has since been suspended by the company, most likely until she is cleared of the charges, which her lawyers believe is going to happen.

[credit: f4wonline.com]

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/lancecadepasses

Lance Cade passes away
Written: August 13, 2010

World Wrestling Entertainment was informed Friday morning by Lance McNaught’s father that he has passed away of apparent heart failure. WWE extends its deepest condolences to the McNaught family. Mr. McNaught was under contract beginning March 2003, performing under the name "Lance Cade," and was released October 2008. He returned to FCW, WWE’s developmental territory, in September 2009, and was released in April 2010.

Too young...I still can't believe it...:facepalm:

This is getting beyond ridiculous. The industry needs some sort of union, because it's clear the present system isn't working.

Ok one and all.....SummerSlam 2010 Predictions time....

WWE Champion Sheamus vs. Randy Orton ---> Sheamus
World Heavyweight Champion Kane vs. Rey Mysterio ---> Rey Mysterio
Team WWE vs. Team Nexus ---> Team WWE
Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston ---> Dolph Ziggler
Big Show vs. The Straight Edge Society ---> The Straight Edge Society
Divas Champion Alicia Fox vs. Melina ---> Alicia Fox

....and...uhhhh....is that it?!?!??!

Seems like kind of a small (not to mention weak) card to me.

WWE Champion Sheamus vs. Randy Orton ---> Orton wins the belt
World Heavyweight Champion Kane vs. Rey Mysterio ---> Rey Mysterio (Undertaker returns)
Team WWE vs. Team Nexus ---> Team WWE (Triple H returns)
Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston ---> Dolph Ziggler
Big Show vs. The Straight Edge Society ---> The Straight Edge Society (at least I hope)
Divas Champion Alicia Fox vs. Melina ---> Don't Care unless Amazing Kong shocks us and destroys both, LOL, I can hope

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
The Age of Orton shall return....
Randy-Orton---main__803660a.jpg

Awesome to see Daniel Bryan back!!!!!!!!

Now the Miz vs. Bryan will happen and we can have an awesome US title feud!

Short results from Summer Slam:

Matches
Randy Orton def. WWE Champion Sheamus (Disqualification)
World Heavyweight Champion Kane def. Rey Mysterio
Team WWE def. The Nexus (Elimination Tag Team Match)
Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston (No Contest)
Big Show def. The Straight Edge Society (3-on-1 Handicap Match)
Melina def. Alicia Fox (New Divas Champion)

Short results from Summer Slam:

Matches
Randy Orton def. WWE Champion Sheamus (Disqualification)
World Heavyweight Champion Kane def. Rey Mysterio
Team WWE def. The Nexus (Elimination Tag Team Match)
Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston (No Contest)
Big Show def. The Straight Edge Society (3-on-1 Handicap Match)
Melina def. Alicia Fox (New Divas Champion)

Punk leaving the SES behind and letting show get the win was the right way to book a Big Show win. Punk doesn't come off as week just a smart heel. I wanted SES to win but if Show hd to win this was a good way of doing it.

The Seven Man Tag was actually pretty good and decently booked, although I would of had Barrett and Cena duel little more at the end.