• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh thank god glorious yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Women's/Diva's Championship unification match at Night of Champions.:clap:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh thank god glorious yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Women's/Diva's Championship unification match at Night of Champions.:clap:

I swear to God, if they merge the two titles and keep it as the Divas Championship... :mad:

I swear to God, if they merge the two titles and keep it as the Divas Championship... :mad:

I don't care who wins but I hope the belt comes out looking like the Women's Championship or they get a new Women's Championship like the Tag Team Championships.

Either way, that Divas Championship needs to go. It looks more like jewelery than a Championship.

900th episode of RAW and their highlites include bob barker??
any RAW from the attitude era should be listed as a highlite!
the WWE is fucked!

900th episode of RAW and their highlites include bob barker??
any RAW from the attitude era should be listed as a highlite!
the WWE is fucked!

I'm actually surprised that the show isn't 3 hours and they don't have any past RAW superstars on the show. I wouldn't have minded seeing Sunny again.

I'm actually surprised that the show isn't 3 hours and they don't have any past RAW superstars on the show. I wouldn't have minded seeing Sunny again.

i havent watched in well over 3 months...maybe longer and i had it on for the end of the womens match and the jericho interview where he will leave the company if he loses??? he is the best thing they have and the dont use him correctly. if i was him i would leave too!
Ugh WWe what are u doing?:horse:

Raw tonight wasn't as good as I hoped it may be. The best parts of the show was the Smackdown wrestlers. As much as they hyped this the WWE could have done so much better.

I like the divas belt ... I hope they keep it.. but this could mean that some of the ladies are going to go... too many for one belt... but the ladies division is the most underated and the ones that vince pays the least attention to....

900th episode of RAW was definitely a let-down.

900 episodes and most of the "Top Moments" were one's that happened just in the past couple of years?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!

I'm surprised they didn't list something like 20, 30 or even 50 RAW moments on WWE.com and have the fans vote for the "Top 10".

Good luck for show number 1000....say, sometime in July 2012 (?!?!?), I'm guessing.

I like the divas belt ... I hope they keep it.. but this could mean that some of the ladies are going to go... too many for one belt... but the ladies division is the most underated and the ones that vince pays the least attention to....

Too many for one belt? RAW has the most active Divas. All Smackdown has right now is Kelly Kelly and Lay-Cool (oh, and Rosa Mendes jumpin' rope somewhere). They don't need two belts. It's like the Tag Team division, there's just not enough people to justify two sets of championships.

That's pretty much been shown for the past year or so when you practically had every Diva on RAW every week.

When Beth comes back the belt will be all over her and rightly so. Only Melina and Gail Kim come close, though Vince won't give Gail Kim shit...she has Christian syndrome.

Report: WWE To Unify All Company Championships
by Nick Paglino
Aug 31, 2010

F4WOnline.com is reporting that WWE intends to unify all of its titles within the next year. As seen several week's ago, WWE has already unified the Tag Team Titles, and it was announced on Raw last night that there will be a women's title unification bout taking place at the Night of Champions PPV.

WWE's eventual goal is to have one Intercontinental Title and one World Title in the company, with the World Title unification match taking place at next year's WrestleMania.