• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
RAW and SmackDown! previews for next week

RAW

Road to the Rumble
January 23, 2006

Last week on RAW, WWE Champion Edge attacked John Cena just when it looked like Cena was going to beat the Master Lock Challenge. Later on RAW, Cena returned the favor when he attacked Edge after the Rated R Superstar's successful title defense against Ric Flair in a brutal TLC Match. With their Royal Rumble battle looming, what will these two Superstars do next to ensure they have the momentum heading into the match? Watch RAW to find out.

One week after beating Big Show at New Year's Revolution, Triple H attacked Show during his match against Shelton Benjamin. The interference cost Big Show the match, as he and The Game battled all the way back to the locker room area. Will these two finally put their bitter rivalry to an end this week on RAW?

Also, what's the deal with Mickie James? After Trish tagged Ashley into the ring last week, Mickie also came into the ring and attacked her own partner, Ashley. The move cost Mickie, Trish & Ashley the match against Victoria, Torrie & Candice. How much longer can Trish put up with Mickie's actions?

For all this and more, watch Monday Night RAW on USA (9/8 CT).

SmackDown!

No Holds Barred
January 27, 2006

This week, Friday Night SmackDown will make its final stop before the Royal Rumble.

The last three times that Chris Benoit and Randy Orton have squared off, the United States Championship was on the line. Substituting for Booker T in the Best-of-7 Series, the Legend Killer lost twice to the Rabid Wolverine before winning the seventh and deciding match to give Booker the gold. This week, there will be nothing but pride on the line when Orton and Benoit lock horns once again, this time in a No Holds Barred, One Fall to a Finish Match. Can the Legend Killer make it two in a row, or will the Rabid Wolverine get back to his winning ways?

Last week, Mark Henry defeated Rey Mysterio to become No. 1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship and earn the opportunity to face Kurt Angle for the gold at the Royal Rumble. Later in the night, Henry destroyed the new World Heavyweight Champion, and Angle’s former manager Daivari introduced the World’s Strongest Man as his new protégé. Will the newly-paired challengers have anything up their sleeve for Angle this week?

Also, Theodore Long announced that JBL will meet the Boogeyman at the Royal Rumble. In recent weeks, the Boogeyman has haunted JBL, and cost him a match against Lashley last week. Will he continue to spook JBL and Jillian heading into the Rumble, or will the “Wrestling God” and his image consultant figure out a way to combat the bizarre newcomer?

Plus, will Long announce any new participants to represent SmackDown in the Royal Rumble Match?

Find out all this and more Friday night at 8/7 CT on UPN.

stek1983 said:
OK, heres on guys.
if you was a WWE wrestler, what theme music would you have?

I'd have Fury by Muse.
few people will know it as it's only a b-side, but it is a great song.
was on the Sing for Absolution single and the Japanese version of Absolution.

think it's defiantly a heel tune

my entrance music... i have actually thought about this alot...

would be Hells Bells by AC/DC, and i wouldnt come out until the lyrics started.. which is like a minute and a half in

juballs said:
my entrance music... i have actually thought about this alot...

would be Hells Bells by AC/DC, and i wouldnt come out until the lyrics started.. which is like a minute and a half in
sounds like you've thought about that, like me.
aren't we geeks huh? lol

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
stek1983 said:
OK, heres on guys.
if you was a WWE wrestler, what theme music would you have?

I'd have Fury by Muse.
few people will know it as it's only a b-side, but it is a great song.
was on the Sing for Absolution single and the Japanese version of Absolution.

think it's defiantly a heel tune

Original Concept - "Can You Feel It" (Def Jam)
Old Skool hip-hop

Entrance music, have to go with with Hatebreed - I will be heard.

"Hells Bells" is a really good pick. Nice for a heel for sure. I'd go with that myself, but since that was picked, I'll go with my #2 "- Human" from Metallica's "S&M" album.

No rock or rap here as there way to much of that in the WWE already.
So I pick a form of dance music called Happy Hardcore a track called -
Rock Dis Place by DJ Chewy. More for me as it get me in the mood to put on a great performance.Oh and it's more a face's track than a heel.

remember when JBL got it all that trouble about the Nazi salutes he did in Germany which saw him get fired from CNBC?
well, i don't know about you guys but i didn't see any footage of it. but I've just found a video of it
click here

om3ga

stek1983 said:
remember when JBL got it all that trouble about the Nazi salutes he did in Germany which saw him get fired from CNBC?
well, i don't know about you guys but i didn't see any footage of it. but I've just found a video of it
click here

What a moron - John Cleese he isn't....:rolleyes:

Four matches have been announced for WWE Monday Night RAW so far:

Edge and a partner of his choice vs. John Cena and a partner of his choice

Kane vs. Carlito

Trish Stratus and Ashley vs. Candice and Victoria

Shawn Michaels vs. Shelton Benjamin

member20672

Closed Account
Superfly said:
How's everyone feel at the prospect of a HBK VS Vince match?
Why not?:1orglaugh I'm iffy about that. You'd need a lot of hype to generate interest, which I don't see happening. And then it also depends on Vince's shape and in-ring ability as of late. Overall, unless the storyline is excellent and worthy of a match, the idea just doesn't generate any interest to me:2 cents:

Good Q though:hatsoff:

om3ga

Superfly said:
How's everyone feel at the prospect of a HBK VS Vince match?

Interesting - but it wouldn't top the "violation of Vince" story with Stone Cold though....

Superfly

Closed Account
americanharley said:
Why not?:1orglaugh I'm iffy about that. You'd need a lot of hype to generate interest, which I don't see happening. And then it also depends on Vince's shape and in-ring ability as of late. Overall, unless the storyline is excellent and worthy of a match, the idea just doesn't generate any interest to me:2 cents:

Good Q though:hatsoff:

Lol even if it happens, you kinda always know Vince will get his ass handed to him, its just a gimmick match. Having said that he did 'bury' The Undertaker at Survivor Series 03`& win the 1999 Rumble. Man, i was rooting for him against Hogan at WM19 :1orglaugh

Sorry it was good when it was Stone Cold.But it's old now try something new.Like Vince wheeling out a nephew or something to battle with HBK.Someone who can wrestle,not Vince he's to old and never was any good in the ring anyway.:2 cents:

member20672

Closed Account
Superfly said:
Lol even if it happens, you kinda always know Vince will get his ass handed to him, its just a gimmick match. Having said that he did 'bury' The Undertaker at Survivor Series 03`& win the 1999 Rumble. Man, i was rooting for him against Hogan at WM19 :1orglaugh
LOL yeah it was funny seeing Vince win a match against guys who can go a half hour being slammed around by someone twice Vince's size, but still lost to Vince.:1orglaugh

But someone I want to see in the ring a bit more:

Superfly

Closed Account
americanharley said:
LOL yeah it was funny seeing Vince win a match against guys who can go a half hour being slammed around by someone twice Vince's size, but still lost to Vince.:1orglaugh

But someone I want to see in the ring a bit more:

^One of my fave matches of his was against Hart at WM8 ..they left it off the Hitman's DVD for some reason. Anyway i have the match somewhere :D