• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Stacy Keibler Living With Torrie Wilson, Her Return, & More

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Stacy Keibler won't be appearing at any WWE events until the end of her stint on Dancing With The Stars. The show has given her a lot of media coverage. She has done several appearances promoting the show, and her role as a Victoria's Secret store clerk in the upcoming movie Big Mamma's House 2.

Keibler is currently in Los Angeles for the show, where she shares a place with Torrie Wilson. Wilson spends most of her time at her home with Billy Kidman in Florida however, and Keibler at her home in Baltimore.

---------

my imagination is already running wild

member20672

Closed Account
stek1983 said:
Stacy Keibler Living With Torrie Wilson, Her Return, & More

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Stacy Keibler won't be appearing at any WWE events until the end of her stint on Dancing With The Stars. The show has given her a lot of media coverage. She has done several appearances promoting the show, and her role as a Victoria's Secret store clerk in the upcoming movie Big Mamma's House 2.

Keibler is currently in Los Angeles for the show, where she shares a place with Torrie Wilson. Wilson spends most of her time at her home with Billy Kidman in Florida however, and Keibler at her home in Baltimore.

---------

my imagination is already running wild
They've shared that house together for quite some time now:yesyes:

really? first i heard of it.
ohh for my imagination to tell the truth and to be a fly on the wall..... or an invited 3rd party :D

I don't know much about Jillian Hall or whatever her name is. But was that growth thing rigged just for Boogie Man? I saw what they did and I was sorta grossed out for several moments.

About the Smackdown roster dropping. I think they could be thinking about merging both shows once more. Or saving money to get a bigger star. I mean I haven't seen The Sand Man around TNA. So hopefullly he'll show up in WWE. I mean Vince was a supporter of ECW after all.

Why did most of the ECW ppl leave? I mean Rhino, Dudley Boys, Tommy Dreamer. Only ones I recognize from ECW still with us are Kid Kash who reminded me of Test for a short while. RVD, and Benoit. Are there anyone I'm missing.

member20672

Closed Account
Asian Knight said:
I don't know much about Jillian Hall or whatever her name is. But was that growth thing rigged just for Boogie Man? I saw what they did and I was sorta grossed out for several moments.

About the Smackdown roster dropping. I think they could be thinking about merging both shows once more. Or saving money to get a bigger star. I mean I haven't seen The Sand Man around TNA. So hopefullly he'll show up in WWE. I mean Vince was a supporter of ECW after all.

Why did most of the ECW ppl leave? I mean Rhino, Dudley Boys, Tommy Dreamer. Only ones I recognize from ECW still with us are Kid Kash who reminded me of Test for a short while. RVD, and Benoit. Are there anyone I'm missing.
The growth was fake and she is in OVW now.

ECW guys, they didn't want them in WWE. No apparent use for them.

americanharley said:
The growth was fake and she is in OVW now.

ECW guys, they didn't want them in WWE. No apparent use for them.

OVW? Still they got RVD, so maybe they do want them. Just only the truly popular ones. I just figured that Sand Man could fit in Smackdown. I mean he's good with a kendo stick (Singapore cane) and he'll be Smackdown's beer drinking guy.

member20672

Closed Account
americanharley said:
Heidenreich released

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms with Heidenreich on his release from the company. WWE wishes Heidenreich the best in all his future endeavors.
More details have become available on the release of John Heidenreich. He apparently checked himself into a hospital a few weeks back due to an ear infection and when WWE finally came to get him, assuming he was fine by then, he told them he could no longer handle being on the road and flew himself home.

Word backstage is that Heidenreich was dealing with some family issues and WWE may have released him so that he could be free to take care of those things and could possibly return in the future.

Animal is now expected to be repackaged as a singles wrestler.

Sandman just never got in favor with WWE fans. They never bothered packaging him but just hoped they could bring him right over from ECW, it never really worked. Al Snow was basically the only singles wrestler that really worked for and even that was short term. (there might be others, can't think of any off the top of my head). RVD got a good deal of packaging and not to mention his abundant amount of talent.

americanharley said:
In TNA. Currently losing all her excess weight from her successful pregnancy which led to a baby boy.:thumbsup:

Which? Dawn Marie or all 3? I didn't even known Dawn Marie was preggy.

Sad DDP left a while back. I would have loved to see Kimberly Paige & the rest of the Nitro Girls come to Smackdown. Especially Chae as she was my fave of the Nitro Girls when WCW was around.

Were some of the ladies let go from WWE? Or did they actually betrey em to join TNA? I noticed that Gail Kim was there n Miss Jackie. Just haven't seen any of the others. Kimberly Paige & Chae were my favorite of all the WCW girls though.

I think Molly is on standby right? Btw, whats her real name? I just know that she loves working on restoring cars. Poster listed her as Molly Holly though.

Btw, since this is a WWE thread. What ever did happen to that chick that left when Victoria left WWE for a time?

Asian Knight said:
Sad DDP left a while back. I would have loved to see Kimberly Paige & the rest of the Nitro Girls come to Smackdown. Especially Chae as she was my fave of the Nitro Girls when WCW was around.

Were some of the ladies let go from WWE? Or did they actually betrey em to join TNA? I noticed that Gail Kim was there n Miss Jackie. Just haven't seen any of the others.

If I remember correctly DDP had to retired due to his back been so bad and didn't just leave.My own favourite Nitro girl was the one HBK's married too Whisper if I remember her name right.

As for Gail Kim she was release by the WWE some time ago and didn't betray them to TNA.

member20672

Closed Account
Asian Knight said:
Which? Dawn Marie or all 3? I didn't even known Dawn Marie was preggy.

Were some of the ladies let go from WWE? Or did they actually betrey em to join TNA? I noticed that Gail Kim was there n Miss Jackie. Just haven't seen any of the others. Kimberly Paige & Chae were my favorite of all the WCW girls though.

I think Molly is on standby right? Btw, whats her real name? I just know that she loves working on restoring cars. Poster listed her as Molly Holly though.

Btw, since this is a WWE thread. What ever did happen to that chick that left when Victoria left WWE for a time?
Dawn was pregnant.
Last time I saw Kim Page, was in The 40 Year Old Virgin.
Kim and Jackie had their time in WWE but were let go. Kim has now done some nude shots.
Molly=Nora Greenwald
I need a better explanation on this girl w/ Victoria

Ultimate Warrior files lawsuit against WWE

The Ultimate Warrior, who recently changed his legal name from Warrior to Warrior Warrior (really) has filed a lawsuit against WWE and Vince & Linda McMahon regarding the content of the "Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" DVD.

The lawsuit was filed on 1/9/2006 in The Superior Court of Arizona, Maricopa County