• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When do you think things will go back to "Normal" (2019 standards)?

When do you think things will go back to "Normal"

• 2022 (It will all be over this year)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 2024 (Things can magically get better during an US election year)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 2026-2029

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 2030 or beyond (We're in it for the long haul)

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
The Doctor says no booze. Blood thinners. And before you ask, I had to give up food as well.
Yikes. At least you have Freeones to enjoy!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
In limited quantities, I forgot to mention, I also don't like bacon. So really not an American
Oh man, that's blasphemes. The only thing better then bacon, is wrapping your bacon, with bacon. These picture will illustrate my love of bacon

and coronary disease.

bacon0 (1).jpg
bacon0 (2).jpg
bacon0 (3).jpg

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I ate at a Brazilian All You Can Eat Carnivore’s Paradise last night and still have Pet Sematary in my stomach. Fogo De Chao… Bacon-wrapped Filet Mignon and Lamb Chops plus the rest of Noah’s Ark. Ark’s wrapped in bacon too.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Thank you but I am sadly used to it.
I get it. It can plague your mind sometimes, when you realize certain harsh realities about yourself, your life, and how, and where it's going. Sometimes you have no choice but to face it, sometimes you have to fight it. I have a pinched nerve in my back that I got in a motorcycle wreck, and it's always been twitchy, comes and goes. Now, it seems to have been hang out on a permanent basis, and what's really fucked is, there's a spot on my back, that itches, but when I drag a back scratcher across it, it makes the itch go away, but I can't actually feel the scratcher. Deep in that spot, it feels like a red hot roofing nail is in my back stabbing me. It's quite maddening, I assure you.