• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

I am giving WoW a try for the first time.

I know a little late to the show, I have known way to many people who got hooked on this game, Diablo and Starcraft did it to me, that I couldn't risk playing it until I finished my MBA.

Well I finished last week so now it's time to get hooked as well.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'm playing Little Big Planet occasionally, but turning on my PS3 only to find I have to downlaod another 60 MB update for the fucking game really ruins my game craving.

does that happen often for PS3 games?

I am giving WoW a try for the first time.

I know a little late to the show, I have known way to many people who got hooked on this game, Diablo and Starcraft did it to me, that I couldn't risk playing it until I finished my MBA.

Well I finished last week so now it's time to get hooked as well.

This is why I refuse to even try WoW. You can get a free trial I've seen it available somewhere, but fuck that. I got hooked on games before, and it was only text based...

This is why I refuse to even try WoW. You can get a free trial I've seen it available somewhere, but fuck that. I got hooked on games before, and it was only text based...

I got a 10 day trial when I updated my video card drivers. Since Saturday afternoon when I downloaded it I have probably spent about about 20 hours on the game. I can remember getting hooked on the Ultima 2 and 3 back in the 80's on my Apple ][ as well as Civilization and Empire Deluxe in the early 90's on my PC, and lets not get started about Zelda on my NES.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
does that happen often for PS3 games?

Usually it only happens when you first try to play the game. :dunno: But this is probably the third time it has popped up with an update, and you have to install it to play, too, and the PS3 has terrible connection to the internet so it takes three hours...

Just bought Mario 64 for Wii, so I will play through that again. I also got Metroid 3 Corruption, but the motion controls are really awkward so far.

Also got The Orange Box and Assassins Creed for 360.

Johnred34

Banned
the last one i played was madden 09. oh an hour and a half ago. i lost because my friend who sucks made me play on all madden half the game, then all pro for a quarter, then finally in the last quarter i played rookie. I only lost 57 to 46 tho. he played on rookie the whole time that son of a bitch

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
GH:WT, and gears 2. Also feeding frenzy, its a good time waster.

just picked up civilization revolution. its video game crack! anyone who loves turn based strategy needs to pick this up like yesterday!