• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

GTA 4 (ps3)
Uncharted : Drake's Fortune (ps3)

Anyone played Dead Space yet? I heard/read it was in vein of Uncharted/Tomb Raider and Resident Evil. Anyone can confirm?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Anyone played Dead Space yet? I heard/read it was in vein of Uncharted/Tomb Raider and Resident Evil. Anyone can confirm?

I played the dead space demo. It's more resident evil like than the other 2 games you listed. Very creepy though. Poorly lit, creepy music and shit jumps out at yea that you can not see.

Bomberman for my Game Boy Advance

Everything is packed away because I'm moving, but it's old school and it brings back a lot of memories. It's actually the original NES verison made for the GBA.

just borrowed fable 2 from a neighbor. its bad ass. also tryin to get better at tiger woods 08 and fifa 08. anyone here played bioshock?

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. I finally got the Mile High Club achievement and decided that I'm going to go after the other Veteran achievements. I pretty much suck at first person shooters.

Soul Calibur 4 ... couldn't resist it any more, had to buy it ...

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Left 4 Dead is awesome.

Is it really? Thats all I keep hearing, maybe I should check it out sometime then. I've not heard one person say it sucks.

freeones_erik

FreeOnes Team Member
I like to play co-op games with gf :tongue: :D
Previous game: Army of Two
Current game: Kane & Lynch: Dead Man
Next game: Call of Duty: World at War

Army of Two rocks :thumbsup:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm playing Little Big Planet occasionally, but turning on my PS3 only to find I have to downlaod another 60 MB update for the fucking game really ruins my game craving.