• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
my friends just let me borrow god of war for the ps2. not bad so far. got the 2nd one from em too.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Fallout 3, pretty good so far. I haven't delved too much into it yet. It's very similar to Oblivion, but with guns. It's quite disappointing in that respect, but if you haven't played Oblivion then you may like this more. I'm not 100% against it yet, it's still damn good.

Fallout 3, pretty good so far. I haven't delved too much into it yet. It's very similar to Oblivion, but with guns. It's quite disappointing in that respect, but if you haven't played Oblivion then you may like this more. I'm not 100% against it yet, it's still damn good.

I was a big fan of Fallout 1 & 2... been disapointed with Tactics. I haven't bought 3 so far as i'm somewhat expecting to feel betrayed regarding the originals games (aka 1 and 2).

I will have to try it eventually :dunno:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I was playing Portal, but now I'm participating in the beta testing for Playstation Home. Tis pretty fun. Not a whole lot to do in the game now, though.

Just finished Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Quest for booty ...
Still looking for that booty ... :1orglaugh

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Midnight Club L.A.