• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True Blood

I know some people that do. maybe someday i'll get around to watching it. I'm a big fan of Alan Ball.

I watched the first half of the first episode and it was pretty confusing, like they were trying to throw in too many ideas at once. It has all these premises that you are just supposed to accept without explanation, and I suppose it will be revealed later on, but the plot at the moment is contingent on them, so I was just like huh?

Like the girl is psychic. Ok, so what does that have to do with vampires? what does that really have to do with anything? so far it seems irrelevent.

Humans get high off of vampire blood? once again, what is the relevancy, other then creating a situation where a vampire has to fend off human attackers.

and since the show is about vamps, the one thing that really should be clear is the mythology of the vampires. Why are there vampires? since apparently getting bit by a vampire and drinking vampire blood doesn't neccesarily cause people to become vampires.

Yeah, maybe it's a bit much to expect these things to be explained in the first five minutes, but I don't like the way they are just throw out there and you are supposed to except them and then dismiss them for what is going on with the characters. But how could you? All I wanted to know was about these things and I didn't care what happened to the characters, because the mythology was more interesting than the lives of a bunch of rednecks in the south.

Also starting off the show with several different character storylines that aren't at present related, but presumably will be later on, doesn't help at all. Like I said, too much stuff going on, not enough time to really develop any of the ideas. A pilot is supposed to sum up everything that a show is about and get you interested in the series. It should just introduce the characters and the background story and that's it. leave the plot up to further episodes.

Dammit all this poser vampire shit is getting out of hand. Twilight can go stick its fangs on some dynamite and take all their pretty teen vampires to the moon. Whatever, Ima go smoke on some dried vampire blood and get fucked up.

I love True Blood especially since the introduction of Jessica (Bill's unruly creation) She's a hot lil' red-headed vamp, her schoolgirl outfit in the finale was hot. Here's the actress' website for those who want some pics Deborah's website I went looking for the pics from the latest episode of her in the schoolgirl outfit but couldn't find them =/

True Blood is an awesome show and I can't wait for season 2

I am hooked, not my usual type of show, but HBO always does a great job!

Photos from the new season can be found online, for example here: http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/true-blood-21368.html (I know, it's in German. You'll survive.) Anyone seen these photos yet?
First season was really good, but it always felt like there was something missing. Well, Michelle Forbes as new cast member certainly will not hurt.

New season starts reportedly on June 14th.

i LIKE TRUE BLOOD, BUT COME ON!!! JUST IMAGINE LIVING WITH VAMPIRES!!!! NOT VERY COOL, U´D BE ALL THE TIME WITH A SILVER NECKLACE ALL THE TIME!!!!

BUT ALSO IN THIS SHOW U CAN C THAT VAMPS R NOT AS INMORTAL AS WE THINK, JUST BURN THEM, OR USE SOME SILVER O JUST STICK THEM SOMETHING AND THEY R GONE, HEHEHEHE

BUT OVERALL IT´S OK, IT KEEPS U ALERT!!!

AND WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK GIRL, I DONT´REMEMBER HER NAME RIGHT NOW, WHAT´S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HER???? I GUESS SHE´LL BECOME A VAMP!!!!

ALSO I HOPE THERE´LL SOME NUDITY OF SOKIE, SHE´S JUST TOO BITCH, HEHEHEHEEHE!!!!

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
i LIKE TRUE BLOOD, BUT COME ON!!! JUST IMAGINE LIVING WITH VAMPIRES!!!! NOT VERY COOL, U´D BE ALL THE TIME WITH A SILVER NECKLACE ALL THE TIME!!!!

BUT ALSO IN THIS SHOW U CAN C THAT VAMPS R NOT AS INMORTAL AS WE THINK, JUST BURN THEM, OR USE SOME SILVER O JUST STICK THEM SOMETHING AND THEY R GONE, HEHEHEHE

BUT OVERALL IT´S OK, IT KEEPS U ALERT!!!

AND WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK GIRL, I DONT´REMEMBER HER NAME RIGHT NOW, WHAT´S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HER???? I GUESS SHE´LL BECOME A VAMP!!!!

ALSO I HOPE THERE´LL SOME NUDITY OF SOKIE, SHE´S JUST TOO BITCH, HEHEHEHEEHE!!!!

Her name is Tara and that was her cousin they found laying in that car she went with the shape shifting woman

I watched the first two episodes and they were both REALLY bad, so I never watched it anymore. Same with LOST. I have people that make ridiculous claims like "oh, it gets good around episode eight or so!" Why the fuck would I want to watch seven bad episodes to get to a good one?

True Blood sucked (yay pun!) from what I saw because it was horribly miscast, terribly acted and was nothing but random sex scenes. Which, the latter might go over well here on these forums but that doesn't make for a good television series. The best part of the whole damn show was the opening theme song. The only compelling character was the sassy black chick and she was a complete stereotype.