• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True Blood

I hate this fucking show. It took me 3 tries (restarting from where I left off) to finish the first episode. Goddamn ANNOYING characters, and I don't mean their accents or anything. The characters are just DUMB. Tried to watch the second episode tonight, made it about 5 seconds before moving to Hung. FUCK True Blood.

I hate this fucking show. It took me 3 tries (restarting from where I left off) to finish the first episode. Goddamn ANNOYING characters, and I don't mean their accents or anything. The characters are just DUMB. Tried to watch the second episode tonight, made it about 5 seconds before moving to Hung. FUCK True Blood.

That's your problem,you watched only two episodes.I think they kinda hurt themselves just a little bit,because this show really didn't start to pick up until the 3rd episode of the first season.I will agree,there are some idiotic characters on the show,but oddly enough,that's kinda their charm.

It really is a show that was slow to develop initially,but it really got good,and still is.Can't wait to see how this season shapes up.

JayJohn85

Banned
Holy fuck anybody been watching the new season? I want to know if that was really Sookie in the dream Eric had....As in not a body double cause if not holy fuck her body....Like something outta fucking Valhalla a fucking valkyrie lulz

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I just like it because you see alot of boobs and there isn't anything wrong with that.

I enjoyed the first series. As long as you don't take it too seriously, it's a fun watch - helped by the fact that it was just overflowing with hot babes at one point.

Haven't got my teeth stuck into the second series just yet though.

I bought the first series after someone here convinced me to give it another chance after my initial dismissal of it a couple of months ago (it might have been Zell but I can't remember). But ever since I bought it, it has been sitting on my shelf unwatched still in the plastic wrapping so as of now I still am yet to have any real concrete opinion on it.

But it's there for future reference as a when I need it. :D

JayJohn85

Banned
Spooner has to get some screen caps going asap.....Ones of that damn scene!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Dammit all this poser vampire shit is getting out of hand. Twilight can go stick its fangs on some dynamite and take all their pretty teen vampires to the moon.

Not the Moon! To the sun!

I like the show. But then again I really like bad cheesy shows such as xena, charmed, etc. Then again they had hot chicks in them. I think Lucy Lawless is hot and I liked her nemesis Callista. Didn't care for gabriella though. Charmed was a horrible show but I loved it anyway. But I do have a thing for Alyssa Milano. The thing I don't like about True Blood is when the fangs come out the sound effects make them sound like plastic scraping plastic. Eric was much hotter with longer hair.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
I like the show. But then again I really like bad cheesy shows such as xena, charmed, etc. Then again they had hot chicks in them. I think Lucy Lawless is hot and I liked her nemesis Callista. Didn't care for gabriella though. Charmed was a horrible show but I loved it anyway. But I do have a thing for Alyssa Milano. The thing I don't like about True Blood is when the fangs come out the sound effects make them sound like plastic scraping plastic. Eric was much hotter with longer hair.

Yeah that sound is chessy

i gave it a go and it failed to tickle me pink

I almost gave up on it early in the first season.The first three episodes were really boring,but it really picked up after that.I will admit though,there are some really annoying characters on the show,which I guess could definitely turn a lot of people off.