• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official President Donald J. Trump appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the fact Trump was laughed at at the U.N. yesterday.
And he seemed genuinely surprised by that.
I guess when you get accustomed to being able to ladle out the bullshit to your myopic, adoring fans you forget there are also critically thinking audiences who will see right through that.

I also appreciate him stating his certainty that the president of Iran is "a lovely man" :1orglaugh

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

You can't be serious about posting THIS byte of premium bullshit from Trump's speech.

He is the guy who is constantly praising dictators and regime leaders who freely wipe out journalists and critics, and even pondered making his administration permanent, after hearing of China's leaders step in that direction.

Are you THAT stupid or are you THAT brainwashed?

You can't be serious about posting THIS byte of premium bullshit from Trump's speech.

He is the guy who is constantly praising dictators and regime leaders who freely wipe out journalists and critics, and even pondered making his administration permanent, after hearing of China's leaders step in that direction.

Are you THAT stupid or are you THAT brainwashed?

"Irony, please report to the front desk."

One, what part of that quote by President Trump was bullshit? That he believes it, or the doctrine itself, or both?

As far as being stupid or brainwashed goes, the two aren't mutually exclusive and both can be applied to you.

I've gotten stupider just replying to you.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Nice try. You don't believe Trump actually believes in ANY of the crap he says, he believes in one thing:

As long as it means I get something out of it in regard of money or pussy, I elieve in it, everything else does not matter jack shit.

So when President Trump was calling out Kim Jong Un as "Rocket Man" the left was in hysterics that he was going to spark a nuclear war. But when President Trump had kind words to say about Kim Jong in an effort to AVOID SAID NUCLEAR WAR, the left criticized him for that too.

Homework assignment for you, StupidFly - what sanctions have been placed on Russia, North Korea and Iran since Trump took office? How many Russian combatants have been killed by U.S. forces under President Trump vs. Obama?

And President Trump talking about making his administration permanent was a joke. You were either too stupid or brainwashed to get it.

But keep projecting you and your country's shittiness and it's history onto us.

We don't have thousand year Reichs here.

I was watching that live yesterday morning, and granted, I was in the kitchen at that moment but heard it, and it didn't come across that way at all. There was laughter when he went off-prompter and said "it's true." Now if you're a normal human being with a normal sense of humor you recognized that for what it was, even more so after the applause.

But even if it were, what exactly were they laughing at about the accomplishments the Trump Administration has made in less than two years?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
He was going into his usual I am the greatest and no president evr did anything like me shtick, which just made eerybody laugh

Because everybody but you can see the king has no clothes on

Agent Orange is an embarrassment to the USA as he gets laugh at by the world. :picardfacepalm:

The U.N. Is a paper tiger. Their human rights council is a joke, their resolutions are for the most part a joke. When globalists member nations are laughing when the president of the United States touts accomplishments, that’s a good thing. When they are cheering is when I worry.

Don’t you have a race card that you should be playing somewhere right about now?

UnderBro

Bronze Member
The U.N. Is a paper tiger. Their human rights council is a joke, their resolutions are for the most part a joke. When globalists member nations are laughing when the president of the United States touts accomplishments, that’s a good thing. When they are cheering is when I worry.

Don’t you have a race card that you should be playing somewhere right about now?

You need to stop playing trump card because it's pathetic and you need to stop drinking the white tears Kool-Aid flavor. Your boy 45 is a joke and the whole world know this.

"We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World." - Trump, August 9, 2014

He's the stupidest we've ever seen, from the standpoint of intelligence.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You guys should've seen the mongo18 I laid at the tmobile arena Monday night. Literally cleared the men's room.

"We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World." - Trump, August 9, 2014

Trump at 9/26 press conference: "I was in front of a large group of highly professional people, most of whom are from either other countries or the United Nations, people that aren't big into clapping, applauding, smiling, and I heard a little rustle as I said our country is now stronger than ever before. It is true. I mean it is true. I heard a little rustle, and I said, it is true. And I heard smiles. I said, I didn't know there would be—they weren't laughing at me, they were laughing with me. We had fun. That was not laughing at me. So the fake news said, people laughed at President Trump. They didn't laugh at me. People had a good time with me. We were doing it together. We had a good time. They respect what I've done."

:1orglaugh

And he seemed genuinely surprised by that.
I guess when you get accustomed to being able to ladle out the bullshit to your myopic, adoring fans you forget there are also critically thinking audiences who will see right through that.

I also appreciate him stating his certainty that the president of Iran is "a lovely man" :1orglaugh

There was a smattering of laughter, it wasn’t until he said “ that’s not the reaction that I expected” that the whole assembly laughed.
Your desperation reeks of desperation.

Yet he is running circles around both of his predecessors. And causing Obamatangs like you to scream at the sky.

You guys should've seen the mongo18 I laid at the tmobile arena Monday night. Literally cleared the men's room.

I love him.

He's easily the best president of my lifetime.

Just the fact that he fucking rubs the faces of CNN and MSNBC and their ilk in shit every chance he gets makes him a winner on the most high, in my opinion.

He's right: the "media" are the enemies of the people.

georges

Staff member
You need to stop playing trump card because it's pathetic and you need to stop drinking the white tears Kool-Aid flavor. Your boy 45 is a joke and the whole world know this.

You need to stop playing the Obama muppets and his bitching cronies card because aside constant obstructionism, retarded and villified insults and threats nothing clever or intelligent comes from their mouth. Seriously have you seen what kind of are states managed by democraps such as Illinois and Commiefornia and yet you want to blame all the aches of America on the republicans because of the shitty presidency of 8 years of your goddamn community organizer who had the biggest number of people living on food coupons and the biggest debt ever who was the worst president and a muppet of the islamic world.

Attachments

• obama8.jpg
    obama8.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 100
  • obama32.jpg
    obama32.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 100
  • democraps5.jpg
    democraps5.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 99

georges

Staff member
I love him.

He's easily the best president of my lifetime.

Just the fact that he fucking rubs the faces of CNN and MSNBC and their ilk in shit every chance he gets makes him a winner on the most high, in my opinion.

He's right: the "media" are the enemies of the people.

I agree, I like him too because he is not a softie and he tells things as they are fair and square.

georges

Staff member
Trump at 9/26 press conference: "I was in front of a large group of highly professional people, most of whom are from either other countries or the United Nations, people that aren't big into clapping, applauding, smiling, and I heard a little rustle as I said our country is now stronger than ever before. It is true. I mean it is true. I heard a little rustle, and I said, it is true. And I heard smiles. I said, I didn't know there would be—they weren't laughing at me, they were laughing with me. We had fun. That was not laughing at me. So the fake news said, people laughed at President Trump. They didn't laugh at me. People had a good time with me. We were doing it together. We had a good time. They respect what I've done."

You know to whom the fake news are favorable but I will remind it to you

Attachments

• obama34.jpg
    obama34.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 98

georges

Staff member
Trump Critic: Kavanaugh Fiasco Proves Trump Voters Were Actually Right All Along
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/t...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-09-26

Trump: US Will Never Surrender to UN’s ‘Unelected, Unaccountable Global Bureaucracy’
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/t...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-09-26

OPINION — THE US ECONOMY WAS TRUMP’S FIRST MAJOR Storm RESPONSE
http://www.dailycaller.com/2018/09/26/economy-trump-first-storm-response/

Trump Admin Slaps Company that Discriminated Against American Workers with Punishment
https://www.westernjournal.com/doj-...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-09-24

Status
Not open for further replies.