• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This is HUGE: Kim Jong Un invites President Trump to meet in person

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Kim Jong Un has a huge head. Almost as big as John Cornyn's forehead. But I don't know if John Cornyn has a hot sister.

guys, this is way more huger:

Kim Jong Un wants to sign a peace treaty after meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump, South Korean media reported, reviving a long-held goal of the North Korean regime.

Kim is likely to raise the possibility of a peace treaty, along with establishing diplomatic relations and nuclear disarmament, during a meeting with the U.S. leader, the Dong-A Ilbo newspaper said Monday, citing an unidentified senior official in South Korea’s presidential office. Trump last week agreed to meet Kim, although key details of the summit have yet to be decided.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-to-sign-peace-treaty-with-trump-report-says

Nuclear disarmament and a peace treaty and eventual reunification? If this is a ruse, it will lead to war. But if this is real, this is epic historic.

I was reading that reunification was the aim of both countries since the cease fire but on Koreans terms. The South and North would be two autonomous zones with eventually a central government over both. The older generation Koreans yearn for this. Less so the younger generations.

Before we set up an American embassy in Pyongyang, I think they'd have to stop liquifying political prisoners with anti-aircraft cannons though.

Either way, this summit or whatever you want to call it, will be absolutely historic

MKGA

That ORANGE RETARD IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS GONNA MAKE A DEAL THAT WILL ENSURE KIM BLOWS ALL OF ASIA OFF OF THE MAP! THE PEOPLE OF GUAM AND HAWAII ARE TOAST. HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DEALING WITH THE AXIS OF EVIL. WE KNOW HOW TO GIVE THE AXIS NUCLEAR WEAPONS BETTER THAN ANYONE AND THE STOCK MARKET IS DROPPING LIKE A ROCK AS I WRITE THIS!!!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
That ORANGE RETARD IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS GONNA MAKE A DEAL THAT WILL ENSURE KIM BLOWS ALL OF ASIA OFF OF THE MAP! THE PEOPLE OF GUAM AND HAWAII ARE TOAST. HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DEALING WITH THE AXIS OF EVIL. WE KNOW HOW TO GIVE THE AXIS NUCLEAR WEAPONS BETTER THAN ANYONE AND THE STOCK MARKET IS DROPPING LIKE A ROCK AS I WRITE THIS!!!

You're finally talking sense.

#SayNoToCults
#CheetoJesus
#DodgyDonald
#CadetBoneSpurs
#Sheeple
#Conservaturds

I wonder if he gets the Nobel Peace Prize?

Let's just say for argument's sake that some miracle happens and they agree. (It could be "Hey, Kim, do you want to troll the ENTIRE WORLD?")

Wouldn't that legit mean that twump would qualify for a nobel?

That was a rhetorical question. There's no way in hell Trump wins the Nobel Peace prize if he walks away with a N. Korea Peace treaty. Certainly not as deserving as Obama was.

Let's just say for argument's sake that some miracle happens and they agree. (It could be "Hey, Kim, do you want to troll the ENTIRE WORLD?")

Wouldn't that legit mean that twump would qualify for a nobel?
Depends on what they agree on...

But even if there's a peace deal between north and south korea, the nobel would go to Kim and the South Korean president, not to Trump, just like it went to Arafat and Rabbin, not to Bil Clinton in 1994 for the Oslo Accord

Agreed, The Nobel committee always hands out [NOBABE] the prize [/NOBABE] to lefties. Kim would get it for making the gesture.

Trump would get the Nobel Hair Piece prize.