• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This is HUGE: Kim Jong Un invites President Trump to meet in person

So now you believe Mark Levin eh? We’re making progress here. At least he gave reasons as to why he believes this instead of some blanket statement steeped in foreign policy bonafides like “ Chance of that happening, zero”.

When Obama said that, to push peace, he would meet dictators , the Right eviscerated him
Trump met with a dictator and now the Right claims he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize

And yet, Trumptards have the guts to speak about the left's double-standarts ? Come on !

georges

Staff member

When Obama said that, to push peace, he would meet dictators , the Right eviscerated him
Trump met with a dictator and now the Right claims he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize

And yet, Trumptards have the guts to speak about the left's double-standarts ? Come on !

The libtards and more especially the Obama muppets made a shitty deal with Iran and with North Korea it would have been the same if not far far worse. Obama wouldn't have done with North Korea what Trump did because he is a gutless leader. Obama got a Noble prize but for what excatly? For nothing and he did achieve nothing.

Last edited:

Obama said yes to when asked if he would meet “ without preconditions “.
There were plenty of preconditions for the Singapore summit.

Eat a bowl of Wilt Chamberlains.

The libtards and more especially the Obama muppets made a shitty deal with Iran and with North Korea it would have been the same if not far far worse. Obama wouldn't have done with North Korea what Trump did because he is a gutless leader. Obama got a Noble prize but for what excatly? For nothing and he did achieve nothing.

I agree with you, Obama never deserved his Nobel Peace Prize and the rest of his mandates proved he should never have received it.

In case you don't know, Obama never negociated the deal in pezrson. The deal was the result of negociations which begun under Bush Jr and were lead by the US, Russia, China, the UK, Germany, and France. Obama and other leaders only signed an agreements found by the countries' diplomats
The Iran deal was very detailed, the document Trup and Kim signed is very vague

I agree with you, Obama never deserved his Nobel Peace Prize and the rest of his mandates proved he should never have received it.

In case you don't know, Obama never negociated the deal in pezrson. The deal was the result of negociations which begun under Bush Jr and were lead by the US, Russia, China, the UK, Germany, and France. Obama and other leaders only signed an agreements found by the countries' diplomats
The Iran deal was very detailed, the document Trup and Kim signed is very vague

The document that Trump and Kim signed was not an agreement or deal or treaty.
It was an outline, a starting point which will require much more discussion and several meetings before a deal is hammered out.

It's looking more and more like Mark Levin is right.

https://www.military.com/daily-news...elieved-be-increasing-nuclear-production.html

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/02/6252...panding-ballistic-missile-production-facility

Maybe he doesn't know that 3 weeks ago our president assured us NK was no longer a nuclear threat.

I don’t know how someone that listens to the common sense of Mark Levin could continue to be a fool for the left.

You are on record as saying that there will never be a nuclear free Korean Peninsula. You obviously don’t understand the value in rhetoric and praise for your adversaries when you are trying to get a result out of them. Trump wanted the bodies of men that have been there 60 years returned along with hostages and it worked. Mike Pompeo immediately clarified the president’s statement with a plan for denuclearization by 2021. Trump also extended an executive order declaring a nuclear North Korea as an existential threat just one week later. What was Trump supposed to do? Come back from Singapore with his head hung low? Messages of optimism work.

You never miss an opportunity to take a jab at Trump as some incompetent fool when in all actuality he is effective and has better instincts than any politician I have ever seen.
And dare I say, he is far more intelligent than any of the leftist politicians that you champion, starting with Obama.

That would be too bad as the alternative would be war.

As I understand, the sanctions are still in place. The only thing we've given up thus far are the joint military exercises with the ROK which can be spun back up at any time.

You are on record as saying that there will never be a nuclear free Korean Peninsula.

So is Mr. Levin.
So apparently I'm in good company.
I certainly hope we're both wrong.

Levin and I have actually been in agreement on a few issues over time, particularly of late.
He recently blasted his right wing radio colleagues as purveyors of uncritical, mindless group think. Called them pom pommers I believe - meaning insipid idiotic cheerleaders. I couldn't agree more with that.

I listen to Mark often, I have heard him express doubts about Kim’s sincerity and motives but I have never heard him say the chances of a nuke free Korean Peninsula are zero.

His labeling of the “ Pom Pom boys” are for people that get onboard for everything Trump does, mainly tariffs which Mark opposes. He also said that Trump was the most conservative president since Reagan and supports the president with a few disagreements.
You are to be commended for listening to his show however.

I listen to Mark often, I have heard him express doubts about Kim’s sincerity and motives but I have never heard him say the chances of a nuke free Korean Peninsula are zero.

He said just that in the clip I posted from his show on the previous page.
"But in the end North Korea will not give up its nukes".

He may be. Even Trump said it might not work out. But your victory laps because it could be falling through, is quite telling. If there are real changes on the Korean Peninsula then China will have to get involved and Kim will have to have incentives.

Last I heard, another summit between President Trump and Kim is being planned. South Korea sent it's first train into the North in over a decade with plans to link their rail lines moving forward.

Not the progress we all would hope (right?) on the nuclear disarmament front, but consider where we were on Inauguration Day 2017.

How's that US Embassy in Jerusalem going? Or that worldwide conflagration that didn't come about as a result? I'm sure you're relieved over that.