• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Greatest Guitarist Of All Time

The* *Greatest* *Guitarist* *Of* *All* *Time*

• Jimi Hendrix

Votes: 66 45.2%
  • Eric Clapton

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Jimmy Page

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Jeff Beck

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Keith Richards

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Frank Zappa

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Kirk Hammett

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Pete Townshend

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Eddie Van Halen

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • Angus Young

Votes: 11 7.5%

• Total voters
mick mars? i love motley crue as much as the next guy, but mick mars getting mentioned as one of the greatest guitarists? :eek:

Thank you IAF!

Most of these nominees couldn't find a "D" if it bore into their arses!

:2 cents:

A Greatest Guitar Player Ever poll without Stevie Ray Vaughn? The validity of this thread is greatly in question.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Guys one of the rules of freeones is "Never listen to CaDDaFy's polls"

The validity of ALL his thread are in question.

Stop posting and start ignoring ;)

I can't believe this oversight: What about...

PRINCE

My cousin calls him the Hendrix of today, and I believe that statement. Also one of the best selling artists of all time. Shame on all of us for not mentioning him. I must have at least 10 of his albums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetysixcavy
And Justice For All = Best Heavy Metal album EVER.

Really? Are you aware of a little heavy metal masterpiece known as "Master of Puppets" or maybe Slayer's "Reign in Blood" or even Testament's "The Legacy"? Anything but "And Justice For All". Good album but terribly engineered sound reinforcement and, let's face it, not exactly a bastion of Metallica classics.

You must really like "One".

Really? Are you aware of a little heavy metal masterpiece known as "Master of Puppets" or maybe Slayer's "Reign in Blood" or even Testament's "The Legacy"? Anything but "And Justice For All". Good album but terribly engineered sound reinforcement and, let's face it, not exactly a bastion of Metallica classics.

yep yep yep.:thumbsup:

i can think of at least 100 albums better than justice. three by metallica alone.

There's not a song on there I don't like. The drums hit so nicely on that album, and if you think the engineering is better on Master of Puppets or any of their other records, well...sorry. For me that is always going to be the metal album of my life. Probably in my top five overall favorites, and I listen to everything, I probably have a couple thousand albums.

Rebecca Jessop

Official Checked Star Member
Hi

Its taken me all year to do my site and so much time and energy, So I just want to tell the world about it.
www.rebeccajessop.com

Maybe I could be the girl someone is looking for.

Lol
X