• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The best rapper of alltime?

Hum, what about listening to the whole song. This is performance.

By the way, start listening to Rakim, Nas, Common Sense, Prodigy or KRS-One before criticizing my list.

First, you put Mike Jones in consideration for the greatest MC ? And then you say that The Game is next to Eminem for best rapper alive, haha, no credibility at all.

And I never said it was one of the best rap songs ever, I said it was one of the hottest performance of these last years (since 2002 or something like that).

Dr. Dre is the best rapper ever. Then LL Cool J. Then Rakim. Then Kool Moe D.

Kanye, Fifty, Nas, Eminem...nothing special. They rap about nothing. Nobody remembers their songs. Their early works are merely replaced with the newer, "fresher" tracks...

you seriously have no idea what youre talking about. gtfo of this thread.

nas is the most underrated rapper of all time. and many consider him one of the best. what does that say???

eminem can spit a rhyme within a rhyme within a rhyme.

rapping isn't all about message.

eminem is probably the most talented rapper i've heard in a long time. whereas nas has been the most important. but nas had the talent and the social conciousness to be the best rapper ever.

guys like biggie and tupac brought too much thuggery into the genre. ruined it. although they were both extremely talented. juicy is probably one of the best hip hop songs ever recorded along with one mic by nas. don't argue. its fact.

1. Nas (Illmatic one of my all time favourite albums :bowdown:)
2. Talib Kweli
3. Rakim
4. Chuck D

There are more but my mind has gone blank, they've probably been mentioned on the previous page.

I would say Tricky (not strictly a rapper but hey) or Chuck D, but an honourable mention to Justin Warfield for Bugpowderdust!

Spleen

Banned?
I'm not really sure, I would probably say Eminem. He raps about everything under the sun, and his ability to make two words ryhme, even when they shouldnt, is unparalled.

That said, he is not my favourite rapper, I just think technically he is the best.

For those that think that it's Jay-Z of Eminim,just remember,album sale don't make you the best rapper.

For pure lyriscism,style,flow,and just flat out skills,it's Method Man and there really isn't any reason to even try to debate this.Anyone who actually has put together a few rhymes and not just listened to them would know this.:2 cents:

For those that think that it's Jay-Z of Eminim,just remember,album sale don't make you the best rapper.

For pure lyriscism,style,flow,and just flat out skills,it's Method Man and there really isn't any reason to even try to debate this.Anyone who actually has put together a few rhymes and not just listened to them would know this.:2 cents:

Amen. How could I forget him?
Get in line for the M-E-T-H-O-D Man... :thumbsup:

Or Jeru the Damaja
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=B8e76XpXD1o

Canibus or Chino xl blow Tupac & Big outta the fucking water....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uY95LqTu_Jo

"Rhyming with me on a record?
You might as well have died and went to hell instead of heaven cause
my rhyme
weapon
Is like a medieval torture method
Your 4 limbs tied to four horses all pulling in different directions
In this profession I get busy without a question
Seeing me is like seeing a vampire's reflection "

MC Juice:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6DZu8zjMMIU

alexpnz