• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The 2016 Summer Olympics

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Yikes. Well, I can't wait for the events to begin. Super mega diarrhea or not!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
It's kind of pathetic that the IOC is the only governing body that has shown some backbone by defying the current president of the United States. Then again, it would have been really entertaining to see marathon runners dodging gunfire on the south side of Chicago.

Why would Brazilians be calm struggling to pay off debts built up after hosting the FIFA World Cup in 2014 and now expecting an Summer Olympiad due to open in Rio in August?
Makes you wonder what the International Olympic Committee were thinking awarding an Olympic Games to a country so soon after it was selected to host FIFA's masterpiece.
And all of this at a time when Brazil's Economy is in troubled waters.

I will be keeping an eye on the women's gymnastics , the womens beach volleyball the cycling and the triathlon oooooooo yeeaahhhh.

Athletes competing in the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil have been warned by doctors, engineers, and scientists to keep their mouths shut while participating in activities in the water.

Researchers found that many of the beaches in Rio de Janeiro have been long contaminated with raw sewage, household garbage, and even dead bodies, creating hazardous swimming conditions for the 500,000 people expected to descend on the city in August.

“Foreign athletes will literally be swimming in human crap, and they risk getting sick from all those microorganisms,” Rio paediatrician Dr Daniel Becker told the New York Times. “It’s sad but also worrisome.”

The Brazilian government had promised to clean the pathogen-infested Guanabara Bay in 2014, but those efforts failed.

http://www.independent.co.uk/topic/2016-rio-de-janeiro-olympics

if I wouldn't sail in that, the hell if I'd swim in it. FTS.

Ace Boobtoucher

The only events I'll probably watch are Rugby 7s and wrestling. The opening ceremony should be interesting, too. Especially if they show some titties.

Rio for this year's Olympics is as foolish a choice as Qatar for the 2022 World Cup. Lots of money changed hands, none of which any of the people of either country will ever see, and the potential for disaster is unlimited. Terrorist paradise both. The only thing more foolish than holding these events in these countries are the athletes that are foolish enough to go, despite the considerable risk.

Ace Boobtoucher

Protesters in Angra dos Reis, Brazil, reportedly blocked the relay and put out the flame on Wednesday. "The torch often goes out and is relit," a Rio 2016 organizing committee spokesman said.

It's going to look like the DNC, only less shitty.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
No matter what happens around and before and after the games, I will be watching athletics and especially track competitions.

'What's Done Is Done': Carmelo Anthony Says Team Must Move on After Reports of Brothel Visit
A report said several players thought they were walking into a spa on their day off Wednesday night, but wound up in a brothel

Carmelo Anthony said his U.S. men's basketball teammates need to accept responsibility and move on after reports that three players visited a legal brothel in Rio de Janeiro.

"What's done is done. We have time off and guys did what they did. We accept those responsibilities and move on," said Anthony, a four-time Olympian and the elder statesmen of the team.

The Americans dominated China 119-62 on Saturday.

Anthony was responding to questions about a TMZ report that several players thought they were walking into a spa on their day off Wednesday night, but wound up in a brothel.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/spor...ketball-Team-Rio-Legal-Brothel-389407891.html

:1orglaugh

BCsSecretAlias

Closed Account
French gymnast Samir Ait Said Skyhook Climate Change breaks leg during the vault.

IMG_20160807_142150.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

I was watching the women's cycling and that Dutch broad looked like she killed herself on the descent. But she was in stable condition last I checked. That wreck was A-MAZ-ING.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Looking forward to the events. That record break yesterday on the 400 IM swimming was awesome. Katinka Hosszu was 5 seconds or something ahead of it. Impressive.

This Olympics was doomed before it even began. The swimmers are going to be basically swimming in feces/a sewer/raw sewage.

Yuck.

That Real Sports show on the corruption of the IOC was pretty sad. It's so corrupt and greedy in nature it's staggering.

I really hope the U.S. women's gymnastics team loses, although I don't foresee that happening.