• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The 2016 Summer Olympics

I guarantee that maintenance man is looking for a job as we speak.

Then again...considering these buildings and other multi-million dollar facilities might hardly be used past this week maybe that means he gets a head start looking for his next job and ends up better than everybody else.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Jagger69 said:
Being an American, why in the world would you wish that? Not very patriotic, especially considering that these girls are true amateurs. I'm definitely rooting for them and all American athletes to do well (so far, I haven't been disappointed). These athletes work their asses off in order to represent our country in international competition. We owe it to them to return that dedication by supporting them. Love Katie Ledecky making that cheating Russian PED user Yulia Elfemova look like an idiot when she waggled an "I'm number 1" finger to the cameras before Ledecky totally destroyed her in the finals. Go USA girls!
That was Lilly King who spoke out against Efimova and then delivered on beating her and proving Efimova wasn't #1. Well, at least that was the case in the 100m Breast Stroke. Lilly didn't fare so well in the 200m.

Anyway ... as to the USA gymnasts being true amateurs? Well, actually the main one, Simone Biles turned Pro last year as per Wikipedia. And I HAVE seen her in a Tide laundry detergent commercial.

Speaking of that, I just found out this morning that the USA medal winners actually get PAID by the USA Olympic Committee for each medal they win. I believe it was $25,000 for Gold, $15,000 for Silver and I forget how much for Bronze. It then made me wonder, "Wouldn't that then make ALL of the medal winners Pros?" For example: Katie Ledecky had said that she was going to NOT be going Pro and instead keep her amateur status so that she could be able to compete on the Stanford University Swim Team. If she accepts $25,000 for each Gold medal of hers, I would think that would make her a Pro whether she wanted to or not. Unless she declines that money. Likewise with the entire USA Women's Gymnastics Team. If they each accept $25,000 for their Team Gold, that would make them ALL Pros and thus consequently ineligible to compete on any University Gymnastics Teams. Again ... unless they have the option to decline the money. :dunno:

I can't get enough watching Olympic basketball, men's and women's and all countries. I just like the fluidity of the game in international basketball rather than just a player going ISO like you see so much in the NBA.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I love the Men's Swimming 50m Freestyle. MAN! That is one blazingly FAST and unforgiving race. No room for errors. No room for strategizing. It is just simply --- have a fucking perfect start ... and floor it when you hit the water and don't slow down a fucking micro bit lest you risk instantly going from leader to last place. It is like the equivalent of Top Fuel Drag Racing on water. It is just 100% concentrated, in yer face brutal SPEED!

For example: Even in the running 100m Sprint, which Usain Bolt already won ... as short and fast as that race is, there is still enough room to recover from slow starts. Still enough room to come from behind to win a la Usain Bolt, Carl Lewis, Etc. In the swimming 50m Freestyle on the other hand, that is definitely not remotely the case. In the swimming 50m Freestyle, if you should find yourself behind a la Usain Bolt style, you're gonna be toast. :yesyes:

That was incredible how Anthony Ervin, after at one point having been out of competitive swimming for 8 years, came back and now won Gold at 35 years old ... 16 years after having first won it at the 2000 Olympics when he tied with Gary Hall Jr.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Question regarding the Swimming Relays:
Does the current swimmer have to actually touch the wall before the next swimmer is allowed to dive in? Or is it just an honor system of just a more or less close enough to the wall? Cuz I swear; I believe it was in the 4 x 100 Freestyle Relay that I THINK it was China that cheated. In one of the legs, I believe it was at the end of the last leg in the changeover from Michael Phelps to Nathan Adrian ... the Americans were definitely ahead and yet the Chinese swimmer noticeably dove in ahead of Nathan Adrian. In this case it ended up not mattering as Nathan Adrian was able to neutralize the slight advantage lead by the cheat. But, in other occasions it COULD make a big difference.

There was some really attractive (of age) women gymnasts that caught my eye. Some stunners for sure.

I can't get enough watching Olympic basketball, men's and women's and all countries. I just like the fluidity of the game in international basketball rather than just a player going ISO like you see so much in the NBA.

Watching America has usually been a waste though since they've generally blow the other team away. Three of their games were pretty close though.

There was some really attractive (of age) women gymnasts that caught my eye. Some stunners for sure.
On the other end of the spectrum, there was that female gymnast who has been competing since the Barcelona Olympics who qualified for the vault finals. Her kid is older than most of her competitors. Mad respect for her.

That is one blazingly FAST and unforgiving race. No room for errors. No room for strategizing. It is just simply --- have a fucking perfect start ... and floor it when you hit the water and don't slow down a fucking micro bit lest you risk instantly going from leader to last place.
You could say the same thing for diving in that if you have a brain fart for literally a millisecond you end up like that poor Russian girl. In terms of no errors, gymnastics is probably the only other sport that comes close, especially considering competitors have been paralyzed due to a split-second mistake.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I am willing to name German beach volleyball player Laura Ludwig as one of my future ex-wives. Oh, those legs.

I am willing to name German beach volleyball player Laura Ludwig as one of my future ex-wives. Oh, those legs.
Can we all agree that women just look exponentially hotter wearing athletic gear and playing sports? It doesn't matter if it's a swimsuit, leotard, running outfit... they might be people you wouldn't look twice at on the street, but in competition you can't take your eyes off them!

And then we have this:
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/caster-semenya-enters-olympics-questions-unanswered-41456640
RIOEC8J01U85A_768x432.JPG

I really feel sorry for Caster. She was naturally born with this testosterone condition, and now people are slamming her for it. Why is this even an issue? As far as I'm concerned if it wasn't drugs or an artificial operation, it should be fair game.
Where are all the SJWs rushing to her defence? If any one deserves sympathies for gender issues, it's her.

Womens basketball is a fucking joke. Seriously grotesquely gross. I don't like knowing USA is going to not only win but rub every one of their opponents faces in feces every match. Complete waste.

I usually don't watch closing ceremonies, but I knew there was going to be something awesome for the Tokyo 2020 act.

Glad I did. That was Epic. The mixture of Hello Kitty, Tsubasa and Doraemon, mixed in with the PM dressed as Mario coming out of pipe sure put a smile on my face,