• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RIP Nick

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I just learned that my best friends fiance, died in Afghanistan yesterday.
He just left California a week ago with the promise to be back in March for their spring wedding, she was about to look at bridesmaids dresses when they showed up at her door. I can't express what I'm feeling right now, and though I didn't know nick all that well, being the wife of a soldier this really hits me hard. I don't know why I'm posting this for all of you to read but I was on this site when I heard what happened, and I guess I want you to take this time to be thankful for your loved ones and the life you have with them because life really is too short. RIP Nick Gideon.

I am so sorry for yours and your friends loss. Nothing I can say will take away the pain and shock of what has happened. Be there for your friend and let her know that she's surrounded by people that love her. God Bless

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
RIP, another fine American taken far too soon...

i am sorry for the lose of your friend my thoughts and prayers are with you and his familly may he rest in peace

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you guys, really it means a lot, but please take into consideration what I said, Tomorrow when your with your girlfriend or wife or boyfriend or whoever, if their getting on your last nerve and you just want to snap at them or yell or fight, hug them and tell them how much they mean to you, because you really might never get to again.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Sorry to hear about your loss. And especially for his fiancée...

RIP Nick.

Thank you guys, really it means a lot, but please take into consideration what I said, Tomorrow when your with your girlfriend or wife or boyfriend or whoever, if their getting on your last nerve and you just want to snap at them or yell or fight, hug them and tell them how much they mean to you, because you really might never get to again.

This just touched me... :crying:

i know how hard it is a friend of mines husband did only a 1 year tour he was a medic there it messed him up real bad he came home and couldnt deal with life he took his own life. he left behind a 23 yr old bride and 3 kids two were twins that were born while he was away.

war is very sad i hate to see people taken life for granted you never know when your ticket will be punched but atleast we all have a choice thanks to the brave men and women that risk there lifes for ours.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Sorry for your loss, RIP Nick. :hatsoff:
Like the op said, life is too short to stay angry with someone.
Like my grandad said "Never go to bed angry, it might be too late when you wake up". Sorry again.

jasonk282

Banned
:hatsoff: To our fallen commrades "may the Lord be with you"
To Americans: THESE young men paid the ultiminate sacarfice to this nation and are our REAL American HEROS.

From a warrior who lost a close friend in Iraq I know what your going through

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
R.I.P. Nick Gideon. :angels::angels::angels:

atleast he is at peace now and waiting for her ina better place im sorry again for your loss