• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

They're designed to show they ran out when actually they have ink. And soooo expensive. One of the bigger scams out there.

And Happy New Year late to the party all! Hope had safe holidays

I'm thinking of upgrading to an ink tank printer instead of a cartridge based one. Not only do you refill the colors you need, you can actually physically see the ink instead of trusting the software that it's "gone". Plus the ink is sealed air-tight, so it doesn't dry out like cartridges.

The printers themselves cost more, but I think the tradeoff with longer-lasting, cheaper ink is better.

My next-door neighbors might sell their house.

I’m really hoping they sell to a pair of super-horny-bisexual-flight-attendants-who-love-fucking-older-men.

Please keep me in your thoughts, thanks ;)

025T1198.jpg

source

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I'm thinking of upgrading to an ink tank printer instead of a cartridge based one. Not only do you refill the colors you need, you can actually physically see the ink instead of trusting the software that it's "gone". Plus the ink is sealed air-tight, so it doesn't dry out like cartridges.

The printers themselves cost more, but I think the tradeoff with longer-lasting, cheaper ink is better.

A neighbour tells me, he just upgraded to one of those, an EPSON, he now just buys large refill ink bottles, and tips off the tanks in the printer when they need it.

This will be my next type of printer, too

COME ON CORONAVIRUS... I'LL FUCKING TAKE YOU DOWN YOU SONOFABITCH..

YEAH, YOU BIG 'C'.. YEAH FUCK... COME ON.. LET'S SEE WHAT YOUR REALLY MADE OF.. COME ON FUCKER.

(cough)

I'm still waiting..

(cough)

what you waitin' for?.. huh?

come on (cough) you coward..

is that (cough) the best you can do ?

(cough)

(cough)

n u r s e?

a n y o n e ?

:suicide:

People who go on Youtube and film themselves listening to songs, whilst trying to look excited and whimsical..
REALLY annoy the fuck out of me :ak47:

As if sitting there, bobbing their heads and grinning like demented mental patients, somehow makes the song greater and better than it already is - FUCKWITS!
:2 cents:

Last edited:
I have a huge crush on her....

She's hot as hell....

She flirts with me, our eyes constantly meet....

Problem is, she's half my age so there's really nothing I can do.

:(

What is the best answer to the question 'Why are you so sweaty'? Like, what would James Bond respond with?

I bought some Cara Cara oranges recently and the bag advertises them as "Pink Inside". Lots of opportunity for vagina based humor there.