Done, but I put Blanche Summer as the primary.
I also saw the profile link in the thread is wrong. It's a combo of 2 aliases. I submitted a request to have the profile renamed to Blanche Summer.
Done, but I put Blanche Summer as the primary.
Jenessa Skye / Janessa Skye
Premium Link Upgrade
doneTyna Holly - Danelle, Danielle, Tania, Tina, Tina Holly, Tyna
Premium Link Upgrade
Should be taken care of. Just one post and a couple of links removed. No big deal... even if they were to remain. These things happen, particularly as result of merges.Let me know what posts(dupes) need to be removed and I'll fix it. I'd look myself, but my work schedule is very tight this week.
Demia Moore - Demia, Demia Moor, Kata, Laura, Liz, Margot K, Sammy, Sheridan Jones, Sophie A, Sofie C
Premium Link Upgrade
done
doneGaga - Anna, Cherty Q, ChertyQ, Leila
Premium Link Upgrade