• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '10/'11 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
More hockey players should play like Bob Probert did.

Not only him but Paul Coffey, Mark Messier, Ray Bourqe, Marty McSorley, Cam Neely, Chris Chelios, Dennis Savard, I could go on and on. Hockey from 89 to 99 was great for me to watch.

So now Luongo, Pronger, and Hossa contracts are being investigated. Can the NHL nullify these contracts even after they have played a year into them?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So now Luongo, Pronger, and Hossa contracts are being investigated. Can the NHL nullify these contracts even after they have played a year into them?

Technically, yes, but if they do they are going to open up a shitstorm that will likely end in Bettman being fired.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
But... But then my Coyotes might move. :(

Maybe somewhere you could actually go see them. I know, I know lets not get into that again.

Seriously though, if the NHL does this it's gonna make them look like they didn't know what they were doing in the first place.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I bet Hamilton could support a NHL team better than Phoenix.

I bet Winnipeg could support a NHL team better than Hamilton.

And on top of that, I bet Quebec could support a NHL team better than Winnipeg.

:2 cents:

Mauser98k

Closed Account
@TSNBobMcKenzie RFA Steve Downie has agreed to terms on two-year, $3.7M deal with Tampa. Cap hit is $1.85M.

all hail Yzerman!

Mauser98k

Closed Account
TAMPA BAY – The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed free agent defenseman Randy Jones to a one-year contract today, Vice President and General Manager Steve Yzerman announced.

“Randy is a skilled defenseman, capable of playing in all situations on both the right and left side,” Yzerman said. “His addition gives us some needed depth on the blue line.”

Jones, 6-foot-2, 200 pounds, has played in 265 career NHL games with the Philadelphia Flyers and the Los Angeles Kings. He has amassed 18 goals, three power-play goals, three game-winning goals and 90 points. Last season he played in 48 games with the Kings, recording five goals and 21 points. His five goals tied his career high and he ranked third among Los Angeles defenders in goals, assists and points.

i like that pick up

@TSNBobMcKenzie RFA Steve Downie has agreed to terms on two-year, $3.7M deal with Tampa. Cap hit is $1.85M.

all hail Yzerman!

Good price for Downie.

TAMPA BAY – The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed free agent defenseman Randy Jones to a one-year contract today, Vice President and General Manager Steve Yzerman announced.

“Randy is a skilled defenseman, capable of playing in all situations on both the right and left side,” Yzerman said. “His addition gives us some needed depth on the blue line.”

Jones, 6-foot-2, 200 pounds, has played in 265 career NHL games with the Philadelphia Flyers and the Los Angeles Kings. He has amassed 18 goals, three power-play goals, three game-winning goals and 90 points. Last season he played in 48 games with the Kings, recording five goals and 21 points. His five goals tied his career high and he ranked third among Los Angeles defenders in goals, assists and points.

i like that pick up

A good 5 or 6th defenseman that adds dept. I think the team is set to have a good season.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Glad to see Aaron Ward retire, he was a great player and I enjoyed his tenure as a Bruin. Not to mention the two Stanely Cup rings he has, he'll always be appreciated here in Boston by a majority of our hockey fans...unlike a certain defenseman that was traded to Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.