• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '17 Season Thread

Panthers get win number 9 and ensure a winning season for 2017. That being said, looking at the NFC this year it is very likely that a 9 or perhaps 10 win team won't make it into the playoffs. Not making the playoffs with 10 wins would be the most Carolina thing ever ( and would be cruel, karmic justice for 2014 when they went with a 7-8-1 record).

The Browns blew a 21-7 lead to a Packers team without Aaron Rogers to maintain their perfect season and currently sit at 0-13.

The below video was posted u/LarpMaster2000 on Reddit.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Really enjoyed watching Seattle get destroyed.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I agree, MILF Man. A 42 - 7 nuclear annihilation, obliteration, destruction of Seattle was practically orgasmic. :D :partysml:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Its ok it means my team has been relevant for quite some time.

Part of the fun hating on your rivals.

The majority of dislike has to do with the players on that team, not the success. :thumbsup:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
The Bennett brothers are highly opinionated individuals bra.

Both of them are racist which obviously make their opinions racially motivated by hated. Their both fools and associate with more fools.

Opinions are okay but opinions that are based on racial hatred, that's a problem bra.

The Buffalo Bills will be in the postseason, ending a 17 year playoff drought. The new number 1 in this category . . . the Cleveland Browns at 15 seasons.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I was hoping Philip Rivers would make it into The Playoffs although I wouldn't have given the Chargers that much of a chance to win it all. Just would really like to see him make a quality run for a Super Bowl.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
My picks for this weekend's Playoff games:

Saturday, January 6

AFC Wild Card Playoff
Tennessee at Kansas City
3:20p.m. ESPN/ABC

NFC Wild Card Playoff
Atlanta at Los Angeles
7:15 PM NBC

Sunday, January 7

AFC Wild Card Playoff
Buffalo at Jacksonville
12:05p.m CBS

NFC Wild Card Playoff
Carolina at New Orleans
3:40p.m. FOX

^ It's interesting seeing the times listed in Central, had a moment of confusion. The Saints have already beaten the Panthers twice this year. Maybe third time will be the charm for Carolina?