• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '17 Season Thread

Should be here for history's sake. 2017 NFL Hall of Fame Class:

Morten Andersen K
Terrell Davis RB
Jerry Jones Owner
Jason Taylor DE
LaDainian Tomlinson RB
Kurt Warner QB

Fun Fact > LaDainian Tomlinson is the first Hall of Famer to start his career in the 2000s. He was drafted, played his entire career and was inducted into the HOF all since the last time the Buffalo Bills were in the playoffs.

Interesting stat.

What are we? A month or so out from the start of the regular season?

#Schadenboner

Watch the Packers offense absolutely light it up with new packages they've installed with the upgrade at tight end in Martellus Bennett and Lance Kendricks,
and all the matchup problems both of those present along with that no-huddle, and Rodgers being Rodgers, yeah, the Packers are the Patriots of the NFC.

(^ that was a no-huddle sentence)

love offense :drool2:

Yeah, they should be much improved.

The Panthers have to play both the Packers and the Patriots this season.

Holy hell.

Yesterday, the Bucs released kicker Roberto Aguayo, whom they traded up in the 2nd round to pick, after just one season with the team. As of this writing, he has been claimed by the Bears on waivers. Below is a video of him missing kicks and featuring a song from when Adam Sandler was still funny.

Yesterday, the Bucs released kicker Roberto Aguayo, whom they traded up in the 2nd round to pick, after just one season with the team. As of this writing, he has been claimed by the Bears on waivers. Below is a video of him missing kicks and featuring a song from when Adam Sandler was still funny.

lol @ :sing: kicking for you!

ouch. 2nd round pick.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

A lot of good college kickers get exposed in the NFL. Alex Henery was an automatic stud at Nebraska, couldn't make a 35 yard kick with the Eagles.

Something that might become a bigger story as we get closer to the season is that Aaron Donald, star DT for the Los Angeles Rams, is currently holding out for a new contract and the two sides are allegedly not close. Some speculate the holdout may last into the season.

seabeck

Banned
I am thinking aaron caved last season to be a team player and probably is more serious about being paid more this year. Only because he held out last year for a short time. I am not close to the negotiations, so I do not know for sure.

Did he sign only a one year deal last year. Maybe he will do an Eric Dickerson.

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/901481379959123969

Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman has a torn ACL and is done for the year.

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/901516676830724097

Additionally, the Patriots have decided to part ways with former Carolina Panthers defensive end Kony Ealy. Some might remember Ealy's impressive Super Bowl 50 performance (First player in Super Bowl history with an interception and multiple sacks in the game. Also tied with Reggie White and Darnell Dockett for most sacks in a Super Bowl with three). I thought he was in line for a breakout season last year but it turned out not to be. I would think someone would sign him but if Belichick can't get production out of him what hope do others have?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I dunno, drafting a mediocre quarterback that also happens to be locker room cancer seems kind of risky.

I see the NFL was nice enough to schedule the 49er/Viking game opposite the season finale of Game Of Thrones. wonder what the rating for that will be? At least they are playing in Minn. It was over 100 today at the Southern end of Silicon Valley.

Ace Boobtoucher

That fucktard had a spot. He's the one who fucked it up. No other team wants him because he fucked it up.

Ace Boobtoucher

You need to get on Petra's ass about finishing the g*d damned sarcastafont we've all been waiting for.