• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maryland Death Penalty: Lawmakers Approve Measure To Ban Capital Punishment

Cliff Notes:

"I know you're weak in mind"

"I'm beginning to think he might have Aspergers Syndrom."

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:::rofl2:

Now I see where Phil got his inspiration from.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Told you I never forget...

Good, never forget that I was correct.

Baltimore’s finance director says, at this point, the price tag for the city’s part in covering riot expenses will be at least $20 million

https://www.westernjournalism.com/a...-wants-americans-to-save-her-skin-in-big-way/

Baltimore Mayor: City ‘Gave Space’ to Rioters ‘Who Wished to Destroy’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-gave-space-to-rioters-who-wished-to-destroy/

Mayor of Baltimore said "We will give them space to Destroy" then denies it

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Just because a prediction comes true, it doesn't change the fact that you openly wished for mass murder.

Yes, I'll keep saying it.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Will E Worm said:
If they do I hope to see mass murders and crime in Maryland. :elaugh:

We still haven't forgotten Will.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
:facepalm:

You will never understand.

We understand perfectly, Will. You openly hoped to see mass murders happen in Maryland. There's nothing to misunderstand. It's a direct fucking quote!.

Look....why don't you just swallow your pride (one of the 7 deadlies, remember??) and admit you were wrong and apologize for the statement? That's what a man of real moral character would do.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
:facepalm:

You will never understand.

We understand perfectly, Will. You openly hoped to see mass murders happen in Maryland. There's nothing to misunderstand. It's a direct fucking quote!.

Look....why don't you just swallow your pride (one of the 7 deadlies, remember??) and admit you were wrong and apologize for the statement? That's what a man of real moral character would do.

You don't understand how us Asshats function. Talkin shit, making ridiculous, if not downright nasty statements, just for the sake of offending people, that's what us Asshats do.

ApolloBalboa

Not at all.

No, you don't understand. This will never go away. This will never be forgotten. You can try and ignore it, spin it however you want, but you've been shown to be a despicable human being and a fucking coward for continuing to flee from this. You won't ever live this down, nor will those of us who are abhorred by your comment let you.

Learn to think, why don't you. Or don't; you obviously weren't when you posted that. Or maybe you were, which makes it even more indefensible.

ApolloBalboa

Will E Worm said:
If they do I hope to see mass murders and crime in Maryland. :elaugh:

Apparently you hate Americans Will. It seems like you should leave it then.