• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maryland Death Penalty: Lawmakers Approve Measure To Ban Capital Punishment

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I'm sure he hopes you move to Maryland.

First drink's on me....

I love the fact that I can see that this thread has a new reply, and I know exactly what it'll be just based on the author.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
We all are. Instead, he's just going to jump around on other threads and point out where people are wrong, and take great delight in disagreeing with me whenever possible. He's far too much of a coward to come back in here and explain his words.

I know, but I for one will not let this thread die. I've seen some sick shit on this board :)thumbsup: ) but this is as close as I've been to offended.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I know, but I for one will not let this thread die. I've seen some sick shit on this board :)thumbsup: ) but this is as close as I've been to offended.

I agree with you. Whether or not I live in Maryland (which I do) or have some modicum of state pride, this is just completely deranged.

I know you're weak in mind, but let's just reflect on what you just said here. You hope to see mass murder of fellow citizens of your nation. You hope for that, why, exactly? To prove your point? You're so small minded that you're comfortable wishing mass murder on a population of innocents in order to prove your stance on something is correct?

You didn't answer the question. Are you for mass murder on fellow, innocent Americans to prove your point?

Yeah, you still didn't answer the question, actually.

Still didn't answer, Will. Are you afraid to answer the question that you yourself brought up with your completely idiotic statements?

Will, do you hope for mass murder against innocent Americans so that your point might be proved?

Still waiting

Is that a "no, I won't answer a direct question about something I said in this thread?"

I guess he really is showing his cowardly side.

Don't want to let this thread disappear, as it is a very useful tool for discrediting anything Will E. says.

What do you say, Will? An answer?

The question has not been answered.

Will, you said you hoped for mass murders of American citizens. Is that what you really want? All that would accomplish is proving your point. Do you hope to have your point proved by mass murders of American citizens?

Do you hope to see mass murders of innocent American people if they abolish the death penalty in Maryland.

Good discussion. Anyone else hope to see Will answer the question?

Still waiting for an answer, Will.

Do you think he'll stay away long enough to evade these questions?

Pretty typical behaviour from a coward-troll. He stirs the pot by saying stupid stuff he has no intention of ever responding to.

He's not posting much at all. Perhaps we've had an impact - a large group of people holding him accountable for the things he says seems to be very overwhelming for him. He can't support what he says - He simply doesn't have the capability to form logical, coherent arguments, so he sticks to making short, ridiculous statements about things he thinks, and states them as truth. Quite amazing, really. I'm beginning to think he might have Aspergers Syndrom.

Even more disgusting that he won't come back to clarify his comments. Quite cowardly, really, and it certainly strips him of any shred of credibility.

Not only is Will actively posting again, he has me off ignore, as he responded (inadequately) to one of my posts with a quote. He removed my name from it, as though that makes it more palatable for him, or something. He won't respond. According to him, his response of "politicians should do their job" is an adequate response for "do you really want mass murder?" He doesn't get it, and doesn't have the mental capacity to formulate a coherent response.

Bump. Will, care to respond?

And still, no answer. What kind of coward calls for mass murders of his fellow citizens, and then refuses to come back and clarify his statements? The Will E. Worm kind of coward, I guess.

What do you think, Will? Care to clarify now, or are you going to continue to be a coward?

He'll never come back to clarify. He's too much of a coward, and he lacks the mental ability to form a coherent argument in his own favour.

And still, he does not answer. Coward.

Still waiting, Will.

Will's idiocy continues.

Waiting on Will for an answer as to why he hopes for MASS murders of innocent people in order to prove his point.

he's just going to jump around on other threads and point out where people are wrong, and take great delight in disagreeing with me whenever possible. He's far too much of a coward to come back in here and explain his words.

Will? Can you clarify this?

Epic persistence!

Cliff Notes:

"I know you're weak in mind"

"I'm beginning to think he might have Aspergers Syndrom."

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:::rofl2:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I propositioned Will about this in another thread, I figure bumping it will make it easier for him to find and ignore.

My stance is get rid of the death penalty...and the basketball courts, weight benches, ping pong tables and concerts. If they want to do anything but stare at a wall, they can read a book, get their GED, degree, whatever. I'm talking about the prison system as a whole.

Agree with everything you say above, with exception to the Death Penalty. It should be used in Heinous crimes - Child abduction resulting in death, Child abduction resulting in sexual assault and or death. First Degree Murder convictions, and if an ex-con is out on parole, and commits a murder -- Death Sentence.