• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maryland Death Penalty: Lawmakers Approve Measure To Ban Capital Punishment

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I find it fascinating that he won't come in here and clarify his statement. If anyone else said something similar, he'd be in an outrage because someone wants to kill innocent Americans. It must be difficult, living with such a poorly defined sense of self and reality.

It's okay. I think he's too busy poring over Goodnight Moon to get back to us in a hurry.

I think he's busy trying to perfect time-travel, so he can try to make the Boston Bombings happen in Baltimore.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
It takes a true coward bastard troll to post something like this and then not have the balls to say whether or not he was merely being dramatic or if he really meant it.

I hope to see mass murders and crime in Maryland. :elaugh:

And still, no answer. What kind of coward calls for mass murders of his fellow citizens, and then refuses to come back and clarify his statements? The Will E. Worm kind of coward, I guess.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
And still, no answer. What kind of coward calls for mass murders of his fellow citizens, and then refuses to come back and clarify his statements? The Will E. Worm kind of coward, I guess.

It's right there in his name....he's a slithering fucking worm. In a perfect world, someone would use him for bait....or chum.

Just an asinine comment. He should just say that it was hyperbole in very poor taste.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Just an asinine comment. He should just say that it was hyperbole in very poor taste.

Even if he were to say that now, it wouldn't matter. The fact remains that he's been called upon multiple times to clarify what he said and he hasn't, either out of ignorance, cowardliness, or something else.

He'll never come back to clarify. He's too much of a coward, and he lacks the mental ability to form a coherent argument in his own favour.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Can you put quotes in signatures?

Can you put quotes in signatures?

Apparently not unless you link back to their source in ten-foot letters (but not just using the url= tag). Mods got pretty tetchy at me using an attributed quote (but not, it seems, at the actual content of the quote, so go figure...).