• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kamala Harris Wins Veepstakes

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I rarely agreed with the guy, but sorry to see this:
@ChuckFaze
Closed Account

... and they claim liberals need 'safe spaces.'

https://thehill.com/homenews/525334...esigns-after-wifes-racist-tweets-about-kamala

"All she needs to be qualified is a black [pussy?]! No brain needed!"
Mehridith-Philips-Venverloh-678x381.png

She should have chosen silence and considered the 'god will not hold us guiltless' quote posted on her profile.

Her excuse:
“Some of you know I suffer from a debilitating neurological disease, and as a result I take various medications,” she wrote. “Over the past several days I have been weaning off of my meds to prepare for a hospitalization that is scheduled to start tomorrow. I believe that the change in my medication reduced my judgment between right and wrong when I made the posts. There is no excuse for what I wrote, but I ask for your understanding that my state of mind was far from normal last night.”

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Wow, I never figured Chuck Faze to tuck trim and run, he was one of the more enjoyable people to disagree with on here.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Speaking of Black reparations...

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
But can't he just rejoin under another name? Closing an account is a way to make a statement, if you want to go, just leave. No One will mind or later remember you.
Rejoining under a different name is against the board rules. Law and order folks would never do that.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
This is going to end great...for republicans. Creepy Uncle Joe cannot stop acting like a dementia patient and anyone who knows a thing about Harris hate her. She's not quite as unlikable as Princess Notaninjun or Hilldebeast but this just solidified four more years of Trump/Pence. Nice job.

Oof.