• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Real Kamala Harris

georges

Staff member

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
“A woman VP candidate, and possibly a Black or Brown woman candidate, requires the same kind of internal consideration about systemic inequality as you undertook earlier this year …”
A woman VP candidate deserves no special treatment ... regardless of color. She deserves to get the same shit treatment thrust at her that any man VP candidate typically gets.

Kuntmala was not running for Lady POTUS. She was running for POTUS. And she is not now Predator Biden's Lady VP running mate. She is his VP running mate. Any dragging through the mud and shit tossing that would be administered to a male POTUS candidate or male VP running mate should be game for any woman. If you cannot stand the heat, you should not be going for these positions.

Democrats bitch about wanting equality. Why differentiate between a male and female POTUS or VP running mate?

If dragging Pelosi, Hillary, AOC and her SQUAD and other dumbasses that deserve it like that through the sewer is game ... then said sewer is good enough for Kuntmala.

Fuck your Faux Race Card.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Tucker Carlson is phony baloney.

“The Fox News legal team is defending against a slander lawsuit by claiming that (a) what Carlson says isn’t news; (b) he doesn’t necessarily do any research; and (c) what he says isn’t necessarily true.

“Would a reasonable viewer be coming here [to ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’] and thinking, ‘This is where I’m going to be hearing the news of the day’?” Fox News attorney Erin Murphy asked in a hearing-via-telephone on Wednesday, according to reporter Frank G. Runyeons’s story at
Law360.com.

georges

Staff member

Queen Bogs

Banned
Media outlets warned: Cover Kamala Harris in a negative way and you’ll face being called racist, sexist (op-ed)
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...-way-or-face-being-called-a-racist-or-sexist/

WTAM Fires Anchor for Referring to Harris as "Colored"

In spite of the fact that the principal national civil rights organization in the United States is named the "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People".

Like other pieces of leftist thinking, "you're not allowed to use that word" might be hard for you to understand, but by God, you sure as Hell better obey. 😄​

"United *mumbles* College Fund" and the uproar over correctly using "niggardly" is still a recent memory.

I think there's a level of caution with language, though that can be completely ignored when one knows his or her audience and the shit-shows they make. I cringe when I see boomer posts about "the blacks."

georges

Staff member
"United *mumbles* College Fund" and the uproar over correctly using "niggardly" is still a recent memory.

I think there's a level of caution with language, though that can be completely ignored when one knows his or her audience and the shit-shows they make. I cringe when I see boomer posts about "the blacks."
I agree and that is so very true .

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
That Race Card that the ClusterFuckocrats have been using since a day before time began and wayyy more feverishly since Hillary was DESTROYED by Trump in 2016 was already extremely dog-eared, text all but disappeared and definitely beyond over-used.

So now to try and use it to cover anything Kuntmala-related is pathetic. Trying to make an invisible Force Field around Kuntmala like that of Sue from
The F a n t a s t i c Four. It is about as pathetic as the migrants in the caravans using their children as shields. Disgusting!

Queen Bogs

Banned
Kamala Harris' father says that the family is descended from slave owners.

That's right: among the 4 individuals running for the presidency and vice presidency of the United States, guess whose family professes to have owned slaves?

"In an article published by the Jamaica Globe, professor Donald Harris wrote: “My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town),” a key town in Jamaica."

🤐

Queen Bogs

Banned
Let's not forget this, Vice Presidential Nominee Kamala Harris Says Highlighting Her Attacks On Biden Is A ‘Distraction’
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/23/...spid=hvVjqeJICFCNVufFSYVUN.dFGf1PV4NU2AoxTPsY
She did President Trump a huge service, demonstrating to all voters that Joe Biden has a pro-segregation voting record that he's extremely uncomfortable defending. That's offensive to most voters, but I would think, especially, black voters. More offensive still, Kamala squatting on her self-respect, eating a big ol' poop sandwich, pasting on a fake smile, and selling her soul to buddy up with the guy that she just got finished calling out on his race record. Doh! 😂