• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

is south park still funny?

i think its still OK. it hasn't gotten as stupid as the simpsons or family guy or as lame as king of the hill. but i prefer the lighthearted tone of the early episodes to the heavy handed tone of the newer ones

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I still think it's funny and try to watch it every now and then. The two funniest episodes that I've think I've seen was the Chinese are taking over episode and the Easter episode about St. Peter being a rabbit. That Easter episode had me laughing my ass off.:rofl:

South Park's lifeline is political/social issues that are big in the news. They should go back to episodes focusing on the kids without any overt political message. Scott Tennerman must die is one of the best episodes, and it was just about life in South Park.

bigbadbrody

Banned
south park will always be funny

new question "is the simpsons still funny?"

bigbadbrody

Banned
Imaginationland = $$$$

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
south park will always be funny

Still? I dont remember it ever being consistently anything but incredibly boring. What the fuck do people see it that show?

A bunch of great voice actors with memorable parts and a couple episodes where they are allowed to sound off on major issues. But.. in a lighthearted tone.

IMO, lame show. Great cast. Too stereotypical. No character progression. I didnt realize you could make hundreds of episodes and noone ever ages a day nor gets any wiser. WEAK.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
South Park is still a great show. It's no where near as good as it was during the third season, when the movie came out, but it is still probably the funniest show out of all the animated shows, save those new Futurama movies.

Sometimes. :thumbsup:

Now, how about "Is Family Guy funny?"

bigbadbrody

Banned
South Park is still a great show. It's no where near as good as it was during the third season, when the movie came out, but it is still probably the funniest show out of all the animated shows, save those new Futurama movies.

Sometimes. :thumbsup:

Now, how about "Is Family Guy funny?"

family guy is stupid funny