• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Am Leaving the Board

Damn me and my gullibility - My heart stopped for just a few moments until I remembered it was April Fools. Don't worry though, I'm not going to take any legal action. This time.

Good one Nightfly "almost" had me...the day you leave the board the board and find religion with be the day I win the lottery and Marry Kate...good one though when i saw the thread title i was thinking WTF not Nightfly

Maybe For an April fools joke Nightfly can post in another color that would shock the universe and can an imbalance that would be greater than a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick and destroy everything

Civickiller80 said:
Maybe For an April fools joke Nightfly can post in another color that would shock the universe and can an imbalance that would be greater than a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick and destroy everything

Nightfly was Chuck norris' mentor BTW.:cool:

cuntlover

Banned
If you guy's haven't realized it's the 1st of april today,,,,,Nice try but you didn't get me Nightfly . See you around

damn , my heart was jumping with joy when i read u were gonna leave freeones , really. im not joking.

just kidding

lmao someone to leave this place must iether be dumb or on drugs lol

Ax3C

Banned
degenerate_Jeb said:
Almost a perfect day... ah well..

HMMM....

Back from a two-week ban and already trying to start crap with Nightfly again, huh, degenerate_Jeb? Two weeks apparently wasn't enough for you to see the error of your ways.

:ban:

degenerate_Jeb said:
Almost a perfect day... ah well..

I agree with what AsianXXXChick said above me. If I could neg rep you...I would...but apparently I haven't spread around enough rep since the LAST time I negged you...:mad:

Ax3C

Banned
degenerate_Jeb said:
Oops sorry, I forgot the use of a sense of humour wasn't allowed around 'members'...

Oh, it's most certainly allowed and encouraged ... when it's MEANT as humor and in good fun. It doesn't require a brilliant mind to include a smilie or even "(j/k)" after your post ... which, by the way, you didn't.

Come now, let's not dance around the issue, we both know exactly how you meant your post and why you posted it. Nonetheless, you've received another Bad Post Report from me for being argumentative and combative and using subtle flaming methods ... just like last time.

ENJOY. You certainly earned it. :hatsoff: :wave:

Subtle flaming.... I greatly respect NightFly [I've grown to like his sig] and if you didn't see my post as a joke I apologise, slightly hasty with the old reporting, but I've been back for all of mmmmmmmmmm 15 minutes and I'm mighty glad to see you're policing the board with enthusiasm and eagerness.

To NightFly - - You're alright in my book man...

To AsianxxxChick - - I think I'm falling for you [:D J/K];)