• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has anyone fucked a stripper???

Still...

No

i have... not really the thrill i was hoping for, some stupid reason :p

Earlier this year, I had broke up with my GF, and I started chillin with my friends and whatnot, we started clubbin a bit, went to this strip club here, and.. I dunno I started talkin to this chick there, she was 18, had been strippin for 2 months and she asked me for my number one night. She called me, we hung out, fucked and whatnot. We ended up bein good friends, but she was too much to handle, we was too much alike, and it wasn't a good combination. She quit her strip job soon after we met, I thought we was gonna hook up but it wasnt happnin, eventually she started datin a dude, and this guy didnt like me at all. So we stopped hangin out, she got pregnant, and she should be havin the baby any time actually.

I used to date a stripper, she would sometimes bring home "friends" for us. It was great, until that one time she brought a dude with her, so I broke up with her.

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I’ve fucked quite a few strippers. Too many stories to tell... Only had a relationship with one though (unless you count the ex-gf who later turned stripper) and all of them I met just being a normal customer in the bar.

The one that really comes to mind is this incredibly hot blonde chick I met at one of my strip bar ventures when I was on vacation last summer. She sort of resembled that girl fembomb aka Ashley Lawrence. This girls body was bangin… and had one of the best boob jobs I’ve come across I must say. Everyone in the bar was drooling over this chick. I was more interested in trying to fuck the waitress, but it was gonna take too much time to get anywhere with her. Two friends of mine decided to take the stripper in question back to the VIP room. Apparently she was going to do some lesbian show for them with another girl. That’s when I started to get curious. Anyways, it was getting late and the place was gonna close soon. This was the 2nd or 3rd time I was at this club, and I was surprised that this girl never really talked to me. So I asked her about it, and she said she’d be back in like 5mins. When she came back she was like, lets go to the back room and I’ll dance for you. She talked to the bartender and got a key to the room and away we went. And holy shit… she did dance for me, and also did a whole lot more. We fucked each others brains out in that room. Probably one of the best lays I’ve had. And that’s saying a lot. When we came out the lights where on, the club was closed, and everyone had gone home. Definitely a memorable experience:D .

I was at the Crazyhorse in San Fran a couple of years ago and I was sitting down just minding my own...some strippers were doing the room work and 1 came up to me and sat in the seat next to me. This place looked like a theater not a club with tables..the stage was in the center but red plush seats encircled the theater.

The girl was a beautiful black girl...looked like 18/19 maybe. Beautiful face, tight ass. She just was flat as a surfboard. She wanted to give me a handy for $60 and when I said "No" she called me a Fag and walked off.

Some dude later said I was an idiot not to take her up on it because the strippers only asked that of the guys they thought were cool and hot. And the handy was just a line...in reality I could've probably gotten a blow in the club.

Yes, I have fucked a stripper. The only thing, is that she only stripped for me and she did not receive any compensation. (Why would anyone pay their girlfriend for stripping for them in the bedroom?) :D

yes! but when i knew her she had given it up. im still gonna count that though. man the thing that girl could do with ice cubes.

fucked an ex stripper (she became a student). to be honest, i think sex with strippers is boring. the thing i find is, if they get it from ddiffernt men all teh time, they tend to be a star fish and just get thiers....they tend not to be as dirty as one may hope

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I was at the Crazyhorse in San Fran a couple of years ago and I was sitting down just minding my own...some strippers were doing the room work and 1 came up to me and sat in the seat next to me. This place looked like a theater not a club with tables..the stage was in the center but red plush seats encircled the theater.

The girl was a beautiful black girl...looked like 18/19 maybe. Beautiful face, tight ass. She just was flat as a surfboard. She wanted to give me a handy for $60 and when I said "No" she called me a Fag and walked off.

Some dude later said I was an idiot not to take her up on it because the strippers only asked that of the guys they thought were cool and hot. And the handy was just a line...in reality I could've probably gotten a blow in the club.
Something similar happened to me at the club. This beautiful girl wanted to take me in the back room to fuck, but she wanted me to pay her (I forget how much) … so I declined. Tried to convince her to come home with me, but to no avail. Sucks, cause I wanted her so bad too.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
3 gals.
One gal I met out in Vegas, while I was on a solo vacation. She was a bit older Brazilian, but had a tight and tiny body. I gave her my number not thinking much of it, because she had mentioned her grandmother lived near where I lived. 2 weeks later she called me from a pay phone couple of blocks away. She came over and stays for almost a week. It was great, never heard from her again. I rank her as one of the best sexual experiances that I chose to remember.
The other 2 were from the same club, one was a sweet gal who I made sure to visit several times, then asked to come home with me, that lasted a couple of times, she was a single mom, when I went to see her again, she was gone and her number was disconnected. She was one of the best kissers.
And the third I had to romance a bit, she had these incredible blue eyes, we ended up dating for about 2 months, God what a body... when she told me she needed to go back to the East coast to get back together with her husband, I didn't followup on that one.
I got what I wanted and they had good times and no feelings were hurt, so it was all good.

Yep. Stayed with me for three days and gave me scabies. Nice girl, though. Hell of young, real cute smile. She was from New Orleans. I have some video of her somewhere.

Not me. I probably wouldn't unless I knew her personally. Don't want one that goes home with customers!!

I met many strippers while I was in law enforcement, and the more I met, the more I had made up my mind that I would never, ever touch one of them sexually. Most of them have some kind of drug problem, mental disorder, or both. Almost all of them are completely self-destructive attention junkies with theeee worst imaginable boyfriends and ex-boyfriends.

And I always go back to this thought I had once while I was in a strip club (last time I was in one): She's after the cash, she has no idea who I am, she's putting on an act to get MONEY, she's covered in the spit of a bunch of 50-year old guys who can't get laid, and... she's coming right at me.

H

I picked up a chick once in a strip club who was there because she was a friend of a stripper. We went back to the stripper's place, I kept hoping the stripper would come home and it'd be just like in the movies, but I guess I'm just not that lucky.