• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has anyone fucked a stripper???

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
jdb67 said:
Yes and they are just the same as a Woman who doesn't take her clothes off for a living!!!... ;)
You hit the nail on the head.
I have a couple of times, with one I knew she was a stripper the second one I found out later. With both I had no problem with what she did for a living. We were not in a monogamous relationship anyway.

A few years back, me and and few mates went to the local pub to see a stripper.
We were sat on the front row, and all night during her strip, she kept on giving me the eye. I just put it down to her doing her job so she could get a few quid out of me, so I took no real notice.
After her final show, she came over to the table we were sat on, and asked if I had a pen, so she could give me her number!
Me being the dick I am came over all cocky in front of my mates and told her she was a shit stripper, and I why would I want her number, she looked at me as if I was mentally ill.
I'll always regret doing what I did that night.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
jdb67 said:
Yes and they are just the same as a Woman who doesnt take her clothes off for a living!!!... ;)

What he said.....:1orglaugh

PS: helluva bump on this thread...

pitino

are you talking to me?
a couple of times a few years ago...nice memories...

my ex was a stripper. shes only stripped for like 6 months, and im pretty sure she only did it for the attention. she was a big time attention whore. she wasnt anything special in bend. except she liked the creampies, and so did i!!! :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yes, it was great sex...with one of the most fucked up people I have ever had the displeasure of knowing! We went out for a whole week...fucked and sucked me dry...and lied and stole and in general carried more bagage then the belly of a 747! I went out with another girl that started stripping as our "relationship" was winding down...she was REALLY cool...but didn't do it long enough to end up fucked up in the head.

Yes, I fucked two.

The 1st one my buddies and I went into a nice strip club early afternoon. There were maybe 15 customers and maybe 30 girls. We were drinking heavily and a dancer conned me to go into the VIP room. Me and the chick were getting into I was fingering her and all. I asked her for her # she said she couldnt b/c she would get fired. 10 minutes later she walked by threw a napkin on the floor by me I picked it up. It was her # I called her we went out for a few drinks a few days later and we boned all night. We were getting it on about 4 or 5 times a wwek for about 2 months. She started to get all serious so I had to split. By the way she was a hottie that looked like christina Aguillera.

The 2nd I met at a bachelor party. She gave me a few dances I asked for her # figured it was a fake..She told me to go outside and call, which I did. She wanted to go out to the club for a few drinks when the party was over. We did she spent the night at my place. A few days later I gave her a call. A du8de picked up the phone I asked for her. He said she was sleeping. Next day I called back he picked up again and asked who I was I told him figured it was a friend or brother, but it was her husband he started saying u know she's married and has a kid all smart ass like. I said she didnt say shit like that when I was all up in side of her the other night. He got pissed but not at me. He said he understood, but he coouldnt wait for her to get home. What kind of broad fucks someone. She is married, but she actually gave me her home #...Great times.

There's a legal brothel about a mile from where I live... From time to time the girls will do a strip show for the crowd, the place has a regular podium etc. So I don't know if you would consider them strippers since they're prostitues who also strip. But yes, if that counts, I have fucked strippers.

Mole said:
There's a legal brothel about a mile from where I live... From time to time the girls will do a strip show for the crowd, the place has a regular podium etc. So I don't know if you would consider them strippers since they're prostitues who also strip. But yes, if that counts, I have fucked strippers.

No. That doesn't count.

Where do you live?:confused:

What i did a girl before she became a stripper, does that count.

Buzzboy said:
No. That doesn't count.

Where do you live?:confused:

Hey, first you tell me it doesn't count and then you want to know where I live?

Anyway, one of the Dutch islands in the Caribbean.... :thumbsup: Combines the best of both worlds: the Dutch attitude towards sex and Caribbean/Latin women :nanner:

I was close to banging one. She danced and was doing some amateur photos (hardcore i don't know-she only showed me solo stuff). I found out after a while that she was in college for free, technically, her father was a rich doctor who was paying her way, which made me wonder why she was stripping if she didn't need the money. I cut off the relationship before I got involved in some "defiant daughter" shit, wasn't about to be on a talk show about it.