• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has anyone fucked a stripper???

yeah, but I didn't know it when I started dating her until she told me. And we dated a little while longer but like snoop says..."you can't make a ho a housewife". :nanner:

in quebec,canada its pretty easy to have sex with a stripper,almost all clubs have pvt lap dance 12$,and there she'll ask u wat u want,the price depends on wat u want...chaep,and believe me a lot of them r really hot.

OK. I'm prolly like really late on this topic....but here it goes. I DJ at a strip club. I can prolly tell you exactley what these girls are thinkin when they eyeballin the fact that they're willin to let you screw em for somethin or nothin...depends on your game. As far as me bangin one...automatic! I lost track of how many afterhour hangouts, parties or whatever. I love my job!:D

Most of the strip club DJs I've known have been major tools :D
But, compared to most of their customers they come off looking fairly decent lol
Not a bad gig what with the fringe benefits, though not much future in it.

You're right about the tool cliche. Most em here in Hawaii are. It's like they don't wanna use cordless mics and get out an interact with the customers. But even more true, is that yes, SOME strippers can make you look like the man, while others do make you look like a tool. Like I said before, you gotta have some sorta game. Like I always say, a real man does'nt trick nor does he cupcake a woman. Make HER get on the same sheet of music. My fiance is a ex stripper...right now, she's her own ceo. I'll let her spend money on me and cupcake me for a change lol

Tell you what, about Hawaii...everyone down here that has never left the islands all seem to think the world is hollywood. We're talkin from all the girls goin after any brother that looks like a ball player or rapper to everyone else thinkin that they're gangstas and drug dealers. Very very Hollywood out here. But the girls can be easy if you know how to play ur cards right. But than again...that's anywhere you go.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Yeah. I used to date one. She drove a Miata. She made a lot of money. Of course she always told me she never did tricks. :eek:

Yes. At the Mitchell Brothers in San Francisco. It cost me WAY too much. The only reason why I paid was because it's something you only do once in a lifetime. Well, at least it's something I would only do once in my life.

Damn you guys who have had a chance to bang strippers. Well I don't really mean "damn you" I just envy you.

Seriously..WHAT THE HELL DOES IT TAKE to go home with stripper for a fling? Does it take being Hot? I'm good looking but not hot. Does it take beign muscular? Please tell me, WHAT DOES IT TAKE???

I wish I knew...but, honestly, all I really know is that I am lucky.

The other night, I fucked a stripper (again...for the third time in my life). I can tell you what unfolded, and maybe you/we can figure it out.
I am having a VIP dance with a girl (one whom I had taken home, and fucked the month before). We will call her Girl A. She wants to make it truly a "VIP" room...so she gets her friend to join us. I am sucking on one girl's tits, while the other one is rubbing my balls and "dry sucking" my cock (i.e. licking/chewing on my cock through my pants).
Girl A sees her friend "dry" sucking my cock, and gets pissed (i.e. jealous). She throws her friend out of the room, and DEMANDS that I fuck her right then and there.
So...I did. (Duh.)

From what I can tell (or derive) strippers want attention. And, if two of them are battling over you, go with the flow!!!

And, well...I am sort of good looking and in great shape (which helps). I generally have a crowd of two or three vying for my attention...but not JUST because I am good looking. I truly think that treating the girls nicely and/or not acting like a pompous ass really gets your foot in the door. Because no one wants to fuck an asshole.

Summation: Once she sees that you are "at least" nice, everything else is simply saying the right things...(and/or having them battle over your attention).

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Yah...I bang one all of the time; just remeber one thing..they are out to fuck you too! If you know the game, play it. I give a little and get alot. She's the tightest sqeeze box I have ever been in, and I've been in a few! Remeber one thing; it isn't love, it's business for 99% of them. They can work you hard, or work you soft. I do the same thing. I show her a heart of gold "but it's aweful cold" as the song goes. If you let them in your head or your heart, you are going to fucked, not them.

The other thing, I agree with the earlier thread...I can bang her, have her cum in 30-45 minutes two or three times, and she's done. If I don't crack my nut within five minutes after she gasms, I get blue balled. That's because they are either giving hand jobs or more to fat old fucks that blow a nut in two minutes, and see all men as being all the same. They don't trust any of us because the hear it all every night, mostly promises of a grand future from married men. They have been burned so many times they build a wall around their emotions. Most have kids, and that's their life...or drugs.

I will say this, the stripper I fuck is the cleanest I have been around, whether stripper or not. She keeps herself shaved clean, and STD clear. It took a month to finally get her to fuck without a rubber, and I know better not to shoot a load insdie of her or she would cut my nuts off! Other than that, I eat it, lick it, fuck it, and suck it and it's always fresh, clean, and tight as a drum!flylicker

member2224

Closed Account
Ok, for the sake of saving time, I did not read the entire thread....however, I wanted to run a scenario by you guys that I am thinking about trying.

There is the stripper I had a VIP dance with a few weeks back. This was a "contact" lapdance, so I could grab her tits and ass as much as I wanted. She has huge tits....38DD according to her and they are very nice...in fact, they look just like Carmella Bings.

Anyways, I want to go back to the club and get another VIP dance, but this time I want to somehow ask her what it would cost to have her titty fuck me. That is really all I want from her, I wouldn't even need a bj or anything. How would I do this? And how much money would something like this cost? $200-$300? This will be a first time thing for me, so I'm relying on someone who has been there to help me. Thanks.

S

sputnikgirl

Nope, never fucked a stripper. Although I had a really hot friend in college who was a stripper...she was bi too, but nothing ever happened. I don't think I was her type.

member2224

Closed Account
Ok, for the sake of saving time, I did not read the entire thread....however, I wanted to run a scenario by you guys that I am thinking about trying.

There is the stripper I had a VIP dance with a few weeks back. This was a "contact" lapdance, so I could grab her tits and ass as much as I wanted. She has huge tits....38DD according to her and they are very nice...in fact, they look just like Carmella Bings.

Anyways, I want to go back to the club and get another VIP dance, but this time I want to somehow ask her what it would cost to have her titty fuck me. That is really all I want from her, I wouldn't even need a bj or anything. How would I do this? And how much money would something like this cost? $200-$300? This will be a first time thing for me, so I'm relying on someone who has been there to help me. Thanks.

bump. Does anyone have any experience or input on how this can be done?

Just come out and ask her straight!

Its the only way you will find out. :)