• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Finish the Sentence

..that she bought a bunch of brand new thongs from the lingerie store and wanted an opinion on which was the best. I took that as a sign for me to....

Philbert

Banned
...rip them off and go to town on her! I had 3 new variations on the Missionary Position to try, several anal, vaginal, and oral translations from the original Kama su-tra, and a severe case of oral fixation to work out!

After leaving my Bible Studies Class on Sunday, I called Nina and asked her if...

...she was sick.

Because she hadn't missed a class in...

... awhile and I had begun to miss our *secret* explorations of the Kama Sutra text when we were supposed to be reviewing the Old Testament, it pleased me greatly when Nina answered my call and told me....

Philbert

Banned
..."Sure, and don't forget to bring the Grape (KY) jelly, Corizon!"

By the time I was ready to go, she...

Philbert

Banned
...3 EMS' arrived to revive Philbert.
Immediately after his massive coronary, he felt better; so, the 3 EMS' joined Philbert and...

infect the world's water supply with a bio-chemical that would alter all women so they would look like Rosie O'Donnell.

The only way to stop him was to........

run him down in the middle of the road with a Lamborghini, yet this was as much a pipe dream as it was...

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
that some old school perv might actually be invited for dinner with Nina. Yet, hope springs eternal in the human heart, and stranger things have been known to happen, so

decided I would cue up a nice Nina vid for a wank. As soon as I put the DVD in my player, all of sudden, someone crashed through my bedroom window. It was...

...that's when we came across these 2 busty college girls who happened to be lost. After they cleaned off our come from their shirts, we decided to go for drinks, at which point...