• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eating Pussy / Pussy Eating Tips and Techniques

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Re: Need Tips On Eating Pussy

Wow! I didn't know you had "one of those" on you to demonstrate with :)

If I did, I'd never leave the house!

It's all in how you use your tongue on her clitoris!

ask lesbians 'cos they're the best at it!

The point is finding the clit. After that everything is easy and relies on your instinct.

Re: Pussy Eating

I love to please the woman I'm with and there nothing better then making her cum more then once!

I do have to say I love to eat pussy!:nanner:

You know, I hated going down on my first g/f. I remember hearing girls say "Don't you even dare say it's because of the smell," so I didn't want to admit that it was because of the smell. As I said, this was my first g/f, so I had no one to compare her to and I thought I was just a weirdo for not liking it. But I LOVE going down on my current g/f. God, what a difference. She smells so good and tastes sweet and she goes fucking crazy. It has become my favorite thing to do!

I am still weird though. I actually don't care if a girl goes down on me. I mean, I think I would like it in a very dominating way, but as far as sensation, meh. I'd rather eat her out any day.

69 69 and more 69

34½!!! You want to be able to concentrate on what you're doing without distractions, whether receiving or giving... at least I do.

For advice you can nowadays turn to any number of books on the subject; the better ones are great fun and an inspiring pleasure to read. On the net you can find guides ranging from awful to very good. This one is one of the better ones:

http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/cunnfaq.html

Just remember one thing - all women are different! The only way to truly learn how to pleasure any particular one is to learn while doing. Any guide merely gives ideas and inspiration, it's not gospel. You know you've achieved some skill (and probably plenty of enthusiasm) when you thought it couldn't possibly get any better and then you discover something new about going down on her that she really-really digs and the next session turns into something simply awesome...

well u think we like ur cocks tastes ?!?! (i specific yes but... :) )
what i mean is maybe not all the time pussy tastes good but this is the thing about sex
u gotta share and make the partner feels good and stasfied
and i promise u the sec u will see ur girl gettin orgasm from ur licking u will get ur turn on

Loved it the first time and have never looked back. I've yet to taste a woman I did not find sweeter than honey and more intoxicating than wine... not that I drink wine or indeed any alcohol at all but poetic expressions are necessary to convey just what sheer delight it is to go down on an appreciative woman.

And what true cunnilingus-lover needs a turn in return, bwalk75? If I get what I want from a really good session she is in no shape afterwards to even think about returning the favor, having been lovingly licked to absolute exhaustion! Nothing makes me feel more like a real stud, haha! And before you say that some women can't take that kind of prolonged attention without becoming too sensitive to continue or simply prefer it as an appetizer to something else, yes, I know, but I've met some women who told me the very same thing ("I can usually only come once..." etc) and my greatest joy has been disproving previous misconceptions regarding their capacity, haha... seriously, it's amazing how it's possible to overcome that sort of near-painful sensitivity by simply being very gentle, slowly increasing the rhythm and pressure until you've rolled into a new licking-session without ever letting up after the previous one.
It's especially hot when the girl is straddling your mouth, then try to dismount on shaky legs after she has climaxed, and you gently but firmly hold her down, never breaking contact... with one girlfriend it was really something magical; the first time that happened she ended up climaxing three times and by the last time was nearly sobbing, practically collapsed with exhaustion over me... sheer heaven! I learned so much from that girl just from experimentation like that! And just when we thought it couldn't get any better, one session she came five times in a row straddling my mouth... wow!

Definitely after a shower or bath the first time if you are nervous about taste and smell.

Start by kissing her on the face, lips, and neck. Slowly move down and start kissing her chest and stomach. While you are doing this, lightly run your hands along the sides of her torso, hips, and ass. Once the mood is groovin' it's time to head South.

Start by kissing and lightly licking the areas that border her pubic patch. Throw an occassional light nibble in too if she's into that. While you are doing that, massage her outer lips lightly with your ring and middle fingers in a V. As she gets aroused her inner lips will naturally expose themselves and she will get nice and moist. Slowly slip one of your fingers inside of her. Keep kissing around her mound and then slowly move your kisses down onto her thighs and then lightly like the crease between her thigh and her pussy.

She'll be nice and wet now and you can lightly brush your tongue across her pussy lips will moving from thigh to thigh. Remember to take your time and perfect the art of the tease. She will love you for this.

Once you are sure she's nice and warmed up, begin licking her inner lips individually with the very tip of your tongue using long, broad strokes. Work from the bottom up, briefly (VERY) touching her clit hood and then back down the opposite lip. Repeat as much as she wants.

Then take your tongue broadly and lick right along the slit from her gooch up to her clit and then as you go back down point your tongue and open her slit with the tip. Repeat as much as she wants.

Then start to slowly fuck her with your tongue. When you do this, the tip of your nose will be lightly teasing her clit. Don't forget to be doing something with your hands like massaging her belly, her thighs, her tits, or cradling her ass.

When you think she's really rarin' to go, work your way up to her erect clit, flick the tip of your tongue across it rapidly and she is gonna normally indicate to you that she's diggin' it somehow (arched back, pushing into you, grabbing the back of your head, etc.). When you get that sign, lock your lips down on her clit and start sucking like trying to get a drink through a straw...if she wasn't grabbing your head before, she will be now. If she's not, check her pulse. She might be dead. :D Massaging her tits or firmly grasping her ass or rubbing her gooch seems to go over well with most women. Of course you could always continue fingering her as lightly or vigorously as she desires.

While you are sucking down on her clit, and to make sure the finale is truly grand, start flicking your tongue across her clit as well while still maintaining suction. BTW, you are gonna basically be breathing pubes at this point LOL.

She's probably in the throes of ecstacy now. If she's into ass play, while she is coming you can lightly tickle her asshole of if she is a truly naughty girl, slip the tip of your finger up her ass. Make sure it's well lubricated with either saliva, her juice, or some lube. And make damn sure you've gont clearance to enter that airspace.

When she's coming, she may push your head away or pull you in more. I love it when they pull you in and then vice-grip their thighs on your ears!

She's gonna love you for this man...trust me. :thumbsup:

Some girls can't take it if you keep going after they come. Others love it if you just slow the pace a little and keep on going. Once y'all are doing this as part of your regular repertoir you can try some light BDSM by tying her hands to the headboard with a silk tie (not too tight but tight enough so she can't work free too easily) and the tying each ankle to the foot board so her legs are spread. Make her come...then make her come again...and then again. She will hate you and love you for this all at the same time. Remember to have a "safe" word. Something along the lines of "OH MY GOD MY PUSSY IS ON FIRE AND YOUR TONGUE IS NOT GONNA PUT IT OUT!!!"

so long as its clean i love the taste! highly recommened...have fun!