• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A PhD in whoring

that's a very nice story, I think it's something special when you can cum so freely for the first time. Thank you for this story

Before i left Ava gave me an address where i would find Shae. She told some russian guys offer lots of money for sex parties. She said she went a couple of times she said it was fun but when she tried to stop going she got some shit from the russians. She said Ron went there and got me out of it. She said she felt bad as she told Shae about it. She said Shae has been doing it for a year. I tried talking to her about getting out but she didn't want to know. They also get the girls hooked on heroin so they have to come back. What ever money they make they end up spending on drugs. I said Ron how did you get Ava out. He said i knew force would not work and i didn't have money so i told them she had aids. Ava said omg you never told me that. I couldnt babe and she laughed see i told you a good guy. They all had to get tested. I said how do i get into the club. Money she said thats all the russians are interested in. I said thanks. Ava said no thank you.
So the next couple of days i made contact with the russian club. I paid €5k and got an invite to the club. When i got to the club i was told to undress and after i did i walked through the door to a nightclub. The place was full of beautiful naked woman who were dancing, fucking or licking each others pussies. I looked around but could not see Shae. I eventually saw her ride some russian dude. I tried to make eye contact with her but she just looked through me blankly. After a while and she had finishing fucking i approached her. I said hi and she said hi back. I said can we chat and she said why don't we fuck first. I said ok. As we fucked i tried chatting to her but she said after. After i came. She went off and disappeared for a bit. She didn't come back to me but i saw getting dp by two guys while sucking another off. It was like a message to me or so i thought. I left soon after.

The next day i went to the venue and asked to speak to the people that ran the show. I showed i was a member. I said i want Shae out of here. I said how much do you want. They talked for a couple of minuted and said 1 million euros. I said how about 250k. They laughed and said she is our best girl. I said ok 500k. They said 1 million or no deal. I said i came to do business not to be robbed. They said 750k take it or leave it. I said ok i will pay half tomorrow and half when you drop her off at this address. I need you to sign this contract that you will not have anything to do with her in future. They laughed and said ok. I knew the russians would try and shake me down for more money in future. So once they dropped of Shae and i paid them off. I flew to Australia and flew Shae seperately to a dry out facility there too.

In Australia i met up with some mates that were backpacking. One day when all my mates were working a really hot aussie girl called to the door. She said i saw the sign about a room to let. She said can i ask about the same. I didn't want to explain that it wasnt my place so i said sure. I said what your name. She said Krystal (Boyd). She came in and shook my hand. She was hot as hell in a shorts skirt and was a little shy. She sat on the sofa and i sat on a bar stool. I said are you Australian. I don't suspect there are many Aussies living in backpackers houses. She said i am from Brisbane and i just broke up with my bf. I am also broke. I said ok. She said most important thing for me is the location i need to be near the beach. We kept flirting and i said you are way too hot for this place and she smiled. She said ur pretty hot yourself. I said thanks. I said we have lots of candiates have you any skill that would help stand you out from the rest. She took off her top and skirt and said what about that. I said ya that helps i was wondering what you look like in underwear. Oh she replied thats not my skill she knelt down and pulled down my shorts and grabbed my hardening cock. She gave me an amazing bj. I then got her on the sofa and fucked her doggy. I cheekly put a finger in her ass as i did and she just moaned. I then slid my cock in there and she loved it. She was so skinny so pulled her ass apart so i could fuck her deeper. I took turns fucking her pussy and ass. She loved it and i knew when she had enough of each and switched. I then shot a load all over her face. She said have i got the place and i gave her a thumbs up.

Last edited:
I told my friends that i found their new house mate and when they saw her thwy were delighted they were less happy when they realised i was fucking her.

My flatmates were always hitting on her especially when i was out. One day two of them were flirting with her asking her to guess who had the bigger cock. She said one and he showed and then she said to the other you need to show too. One said im bigger when harder and the other said no i am. She took off her top and both got harder she took off her skirt and both were now rock hard. She said its very close. One said i get harder from being wanked off. So she wanked them both off. Other guy said i get harder from a blow job and other guy said me too. She laughed and put them both in her mouth at same time. They could not believe it.they fucked and got sucked. I told one i fucked her ass so did same. His mate saw that and did same. They fucked her ass and pussy at same time and both came on her face. When i got back the next day both were smirking and laughing but i didnt know what the joke was.