• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Church Plans Quran-Burning Event

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I will never abide by book burning. This just proves that SOME not all Christians are fucked up nut jobs, not all. Isn't that what all you islam lovers are always preaching about?

As a side, what's with all the censorship around here lately?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Christians doing something they used to hate Muslims for, awesome. Next we'll have priests flying planes into Mosques.

Yes, (so called) Christians imitating the worst behaviors of (so called) Muslims and race-baiting fanbois thinking it's so kewl as they do so.

Kind of reminds me of the feminazis who think that when women imitate the worst behaviors of men that it advances the female population.

It's often been said that small minds are most attracted to bright colors and loud noises. And so, here we are. :facepalm:

These people shouldn't stoop to the level of muslims. Burning Korans isn't the answer.

Like I said before, Bloodshot is the biggest, most hateful and most misinformed idiot here and this thread alone proves it.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I will never abide by book burning. This just proves that SOME not all Christians are fucked up nut jobs, not all. Isn't that what all you islam lovers are always preaching about?

As a side, what's with all the censorship around here lately?

No, I'm pretty sure this is a good representation of every white, Christian American. After all, this is what they are reporting in the news. It's not like any non-fucked up Christians are making the news. Nope, I think every Christian American is a fucked-up nut job. I mean, if every Muslim person has been proven to be a follower of Radical Islam, then what makes these people any different?

Like I said before, Bloodshot is the biggest, most hateful and most misinformed idiot here and this thread alone proves it.

:rofl2:

What can I say, my friend. Only two people on this forum like me. But nah, I think you're overreacting a bit saying I'm a hater. I'm just a regular dude with no hate whatsoever in my blood. ;)

Great, I'll bring a Bible, a Talmud, a copy of the vedas & a copy of the Bhagavad Gita, so we can start a nice bonfire.

Can someone else please bring the marhmallows?

emceeemcee

Banned
Great, I'll bring a Bible, a Talmud, a copy of the vedas & a copy of the Bhagavad Gita, so we can start a nice bonfire.

chuck in the harry potter collection with that

you might start getting some death threats written in crayon though

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Well maybe the church can compromise, burn their flag. They burn ours all the damn time.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
This won't end well for America...

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Well, they burn bibles in Islamabad, don't they?:rolleyes:

What happened to the good old days when churches held things that non-wingnut people could enjoy, like fish fries, pancake breakfasts, and spaghetti suppers??

Or even crazy potlucks?

What happened to the good old days when churches held things that non-wingnut people could enjoy, like fish fries, pancake breakfasts, and spaghetti suppers??

There's a Ukrainian Catholic church doing that right down the road. Last week a Serbian Orthodox Church did the same.

Those "good ol' days" are still here.

A Baptist church in rural North Florida/South Georgia is going to be very hardcore complete with tent revivals. They take things far too seriously and this Koran burning is proof of that.

Btw these little Baptist churches go after anyone who isn't Anglo saxon, Scots Irish, and Protestant.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I think Face and Vladdy are the only ones that genuinely like me. I think... :D

You know I love ya Bloody. You speak from the heart, sometimes it accidentally comes out your butt, but I know you mean well and your a true patriot. :glugglug:

Btw I hope by Face you mean Facetious.