• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Black Ops 2

http://www.gamesta.com/black-ops-2-poster-leaked/

I personally prefer Treyarch games over Infinity Ward. IW may have the story and trilogy going for them, but I buy CoD to play online, and Treyarch trumps them hard in that regard.

However, there is always room for improvement.

Anything ya'll would like to see added to the game?

Ever since MW1, I've been praying for a better matchmaking system. Preferably similar to Halo, that gives a truer skill level. It goes up and down depending on how well you play and takes into consideration the level of the people you play against. You can't beat up on noobs all day and level up. But we all know that will never happen. If you play CoD long enough, you'll reach max prestige. That's not right. It just leads to lopsided teams in the lobby and blowouts aren't fun for anybody. Treyarch maps are also way better than IW maps. Black Ops and W@W maps were awesome. MW3 maps suck.

I hope they stick with the removal of quick scoping. It's just stupid and doesn't make a lick of sense, even in a video game universe.

Less powerful killstreak rewards.

More maps. Or more DLC, more frequently. I would gladly skip out on MW4, or whatever IW releases next, if Treyarch released more DLC.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Fail Op`s 2

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I really wasn't impressed with COD: Black Ops. If they're going to make a follow-up, I hope it's a 'Black Ops' set in present time. That should and probably would end up being very enjoyable!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It's still going to be the same game, but with a different story.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I played the first one, I like the nostaliga aspect of it, but there's no need for a sequel. Now the new Medal of Honor were you can become different special forces from several different countries is the next game I want to play.

Infinity Ward fucking nailed it with COD4, and then decided to go waaaayy overboard on the next to MW's. Both campaigns were awesome, if not a bit exaggerated, and spec ops has it's moments, but the multiplayer needs a serious overhaul on IW's part. Treyarch on the other hand has made a pair of cod games that I found rather enjoyable online. WaW was basically COD4 wearing a WW2 disguise, which worked awesomely, even it wasn't very original. Black Ops was great online. Well-Balanced, with good maps and DLC. MW3 makes me yearn for the days when BLOPS was king. As for re-doing the matchmaking stuff... don't touch it. Just don't. It takes 25 minutes to find a fucking game of Halo sometimes, and then you have to do it all over again at the end of the match. It sucks. Plus I've never really had a problem with COD matchmaking.

Reveal trailer has been....revealed. Rumoured multiplayer perk is called Spy. You appear on your enemies radar as a friendly. The pro version reveals enemy spies. :facepalm:

This was left out of the first BO and I hope they leave it out again.

It seems they'll change the way UAV's work and after complaints the Ghost perk was too powerful, they're possibly changing the stealth perks up a bit.

Also, like the RCXD, an RC helicopter will be included as a killstreak.

New cod will suck ass, they never fix bugs in any of the games, same glitchy bullshitm they need a new engine I have over 1400 wins and 11 lossed (legit) i know what Im talking about

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
The trailer makes the new game a lot more promising than first thought. :)

But again, I'm just bored with the apocalyptic/end of the world storyline.

I hate the trailer. It looks like some ill-conceived futuristic bullshit. The way people 30 years ago thought we'd all have flying cars by now. I'm totally against the idea of pushing the setting into the future. Oh well, I guess it's time to start praying that they'll be a Gears Of War 4.

Well, the future shit doesn't look as bad as I first thought,but I'm still not nuts about it. I would've like to have seen another game set in the original BLOPS era, but apparently I'm the only one on earth that enjoyed the story and historical setting of the first one.

Oh, and my prayers were answered! New Gears Of War in the spring!

i play the game for the fun of the online multiplayer stuff and nothing else the regular game mode I only play if the PSN is down or if my net is out. So I could careless where or when it is set.