• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gears of War 2

I played the first, wasn't impressed at all. Half Life 2 has so much more substance than the first game and HL2 was made long before GoW came out. In fact, playing GoW and Halo 3 on my cousins XBox 360 for a few hours got me to decide never to buy the XBox 360 until it goes for under $100 with a hard drive new. If those are the best games it has then the 360 is in real trouble compared to the PS3 and PC's.

Guess I should finish the first one before the 2nd comes out, never seem to find time to play. Think I'm almost finished from what I remember of the last time I played.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Guess I should finish the first one before the 2nd comes out, never seem to find time to play. Think I'm almost finished from what I remember of the last time I played.

If your on the train, then your on the last level!

Finally got a chance to play and finish it tonight, that last level was kinda tough. I nearly gave up but tried one more time, used up most of my sniper ammo and killed the last boss almost by accident with a lucky shot. Jumped over a barrier and didn't aim at all, was lucky those kryll were just flying away and I was in front of a light, the boss was like 2 feet away from me.

Legzman

6 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spleen

Banned?
I can't decide if I should get it or not... TOO MANY GAMES OUT THIS CHRISTMAS!!!

I wish they had been more spread out, I don't wanna buy 4 games in one week.

I can't decide if I should get it or not... TOO MANY GAMES OUT THIS CHRISTMAS!!!

I wish they had been more spread out, I don't wanna buy 4 games in one week.

I know what you mean, I put away some money for Gears of War 2, Smackdown vs. Raw 2009, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, and Tomb Raider. All of them coming out this month. Anyway, I like definitely like GOW 2. So far I'm only on the first Act but I can't wait to check out the multiplayer.

Legzman

Got it last night and started working the campaign, just to feel the game out. So far its great. There is so much shit going on at any given time, it feels like a real living place!

Gonna hop on and check out the multiplayer in a minute.

Legzman

K so the multiplayer is just as fun as it was in the first one. But the shotgun is pure shit now. They go from the best shotty in video game history to the worst in just one game. fuck. Now the online is all lancer fire and chainsaws.

Shotty is like a fuckin slingshot. Unless your right next to the enemy your better off with the lancer now. But a crowded area is still best to go into with the shotty.