• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask the person below you a question

Pussy

Where have all the good times gone?

Were there ever any good times to begin with? And how do we measure good times? Economic prosperity, times when there is no war? But theres always economic downturn and war somewhere so which country to we pick. Or are we just going by you, and if we are that is in no way a fair test of what should be called the "good times". So it is my contention that there never were any good times .... life's depressing, get over it!!! :1orglaugh

So .... wuss up? :D

Yep: nose, arm, hand, wrist

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

I joined because this site kept "popping up" when I would click on links after I did an askjolene search. I finally said, "Fine, I'll see what this site's all about." And I haven't left since...

Is it possible to tell how good/bad/spectacular a chick will be in the sack simply by the type of candy bar she eats?

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Nyahnnummeennno. 'Cos then plumper ladies would be spectacular. The sex crazed ones probably nibble in secret. Ladies love chocolate. Period. Of course once you give her some nice Swiss choccies, there's not telling what could follow.

Is is possible to stop the onset of Alzheimers?

I dont know,but I'll read into some of the material my father has cause he's starting to have some issues that have to be looked into

Would you open your sisters mail if you suspected she was in trouble with the IRS? She's ignoring it irresponsibly but by doing so it would help her but also ruin your relationship with her at the same time.

I cant determine if I would spend money on something unless I knew exactly what it was.

Do you use spyware or other internet technologies only govt. officials know about to electronically see what people and friends are doing in their lives?

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
I dont know,but I'll read into some of the material my father has cause he's starting to have some issues that have to be looked into

Would you open your sisters mail if you suspected she was in trouble with the IRS? She's ignoring it irresponsibly but by doing so it would help her but also ruin your relationship with her at the same time.

Some new news on Alzheimers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8132122.stm

Carry on :D

If you were going to put a finishing move on Wainkerr to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship--which move would you use?