• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask the person below you a question

Wood chucks can't chuck wood so the answer is however much the person that creates them that way lets them do it.

If your balls could be any color you wanted, what color would you want them to be?

I'd like my balls to be orange and dimply and look like a pair of mini-golf balls

What would you rather watch on TV--Shark Week or a Poker Tournament?

Shark week... I couldn't care less about poker...

Assuming there are only the following universes

1.) A Marvel/DC/other superhero comics combination universe
2.) A high fantasy type of universe (you know, elves, dwarves, orcs, etc.)
3.) A low fantasy universe (think of Conan the Barbarian)
4.) A Star trek universe
5.) A Star wars universe
6.) a universe like our own, except that none of your relatives or friends exist there

Now assume our universe is doomed, but you found a way into one of these alternate universes, which would you choose?

I'd have to pick: 3.) A low fantasy universe (think of Conan the Barbarian), because then when I found a hot girl I liked, I could just hit her over the head with a club, and drag her back to my cave :)

If you could throw 2 celebrities into a cage, and have them fight to the death (meaning only one gets to come out alive), who would you choose?

^Jesse James (West Coast Choppers) vs the Teutels (OCC)--we need to see this happen

WHat would you rather be--a secret agent or a celebrity chef?

Lust

Lost at Birth
watch the government steal 9,000 of it back.

when you were abducted by aliens, did you enjoy the probing?

:crying: No. Do such creatures exist? It's always been left up to me to provide the bedroom fireworks..:sleep::weeping:

I am thirsty at the moment. Should I have lemonade or iced tea?

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Religion was for health - they were in the desert at the time.

Secularism. :dunno: what that is really. But tonight I shed a few sobs and shudders thinking of how terribly brutal slaughterhouses are.

Would you leave everything behind to go live in Alaska?