• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask the person below you a question

23,678 which is how much you *spent* at the strip club last night:eek:

I'm going to go to the store later and get a candy bar. Which one should I buy?

Yes I would but only to save a life!

Why didn't the person above me leave a question?

The only bad book I remember reading was a Shakespeare one that we were forced to read in school. I think it was Macbeth, but I could be wrong. Something about a guy killing his dad, I think. I usually only read Micheal Crichton and Terry Pratchett, and they're always great. :hatsoff:

How can I get pictures from my phone on to my laptop without using wires? :wave2:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I would say: Check if your PC or Notebook has Bluetooth installed - otherwise buy a Bluetooth dongle. Or see if you have a card reader in your PC and push the memory card into the slot in the PC and just drag and drop them on your harddrive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth

My question: If I had ~ 250.000 Euros, what would be the best investment?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I'd say Munich and the larger area around.

In Munich there is the German Museum, that shows the History of german science, and features a completely new concept:

Visitors can watch schientists doing actual fundamental research.

And in Bavaria in general, there are a lot of classic buildings that show german history, and you can close the days by sitting in the Chinese Garden in Munich and have a Mass of Beer and a Schweinshaxe.

Take my advice: They NEVER fill up those Masskruge to the 1-Litre-Line - don't argue with the locals about that. They get REALLY pissed by such behaviour :rofl:

Okay, my question: If you could make the two of us into superheroes, not one of us, only both - what would you be and what would I be?

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
A nice easy one huh?

Well, they served their purpose, munching away so as to keep vegetation underground, where it could build into fuels.

Maybe the asteroid that crashed into Earth was sent here. When you look at timing you look at purpose and plan. Albeit we are talking millions of years here.

Honestly? I dunno. If He did, it may be He got fed up with watching them grinding away all day.

Can a severe case of nerves cause nausea?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I believe so. When I am very high-strung or can't sleep for two days, it messes up my digestive section.

If you would be walking down a quiet beach and, to your great astonishment, Bill Gates would be walking alone 50 feet ahead, and suddenly you stumble over a briefcase that he must have put aside when sitting down for a minute, and he keeps walking and doesn't seem to remember that he left it there, and you see there is a notebook computer in that briefcase, would you run after him and hand it to him or snatch it and try and sell it to Steve Jobs? Or do still something else?

I will run after him when the computer seems to be a MacBook.:crash:

If you suddenly found yourself turned into a woman, how would you spend your day? :wiggle:

Interview

Not sure if this belongs here or in the games section but this is how it works. Someone asks a question and the next person answers it. Once they answer the question they can ask their own question which the next person will answer. I'll start.

How is the weather where you're at?