• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Answer This Post With A Movie Quote Only

What are you doing? It's a game of touch football, every time I look over you're on your ass again.

Wedding Crashers
" Look, I've ate untold buckets of shit to get where I am today"

Nick Nolte/ The Thin Red Line

"I'll get a copy of Time Magazine, I'll take Commentary, The Saturday Review and ugh, Newsweek ...

Woody Allen "Bananas" (1971)

" Everyone is gay once in awhile, This is Hollywood"

Robert Downey Jr./ Tropic Thunder

" Everyone is gay once in awhile, This is Hollywood"

Robert Downey Jr./ Tropic Thunder

"What would Socrates say? All those Greeks were homosexuals. Boy, they must have had some wild parties. I bet they all took a house together in Crete for the summer. A: Socrates is a man. B: All men are mortal. C: All men are Socrates. That means all men are homosexuals. Heh... I'm not a homosexual. Once, some cossacks whistled at me. I happen to have the kind of body that excites both persuasions. "

woody allen - love and death

"This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let’s not bicker and argue about who killed who."

King of Swamp Castle / Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
"I pretend to understand, but I'm really just saying the things that I think you want to hear. And I'm interested in learning about every detail of the complicated splendor that is you"

Matthew Broderick/ The Cable Guy

"Remember when I said I'd kill you last? I lied!"

Luke Skywalker / Commando

"What would Socrates say? All those Greeks were homosexuals. Boy, they must have had some wild parties. I bet they all took a house together in Crete for the summer. A: Socrates is a man. B: All men are mortal. C: All men are Socrates. That means all men are homosexuals. Heh... I'm not a homosexual. Once, some cossacks whistled at me. I happen to have the kind of body that excites both persuasions. "

woody allen - love and death
" I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. Seen two whales fuck, Been to 3 world fairs. I even know a man in Thailand with a wooden cock. He pushes peter sweeter and more completer than any other peter pusher around."

Alexander Ludwig/ Lone Survivor

"This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let’s not bicker and argue about who killed who."

King of Swamp Castle / Monty Python and The Holy Grail
"That piece of chit up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and a my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history, I'm here , he's not. If you want to go on just say it, if not, then make a move"

Al Pachino/ Scarface

"Remember when I said I'd kill you last? I lied!"

Luke Skywalker / Commando
"Well pilgrim, just after ya.....eat the peanuts out of my shieeeet"

The Joker/ Full Metal Jacket