• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2007 MLB Thread

i knew those 2 words were coming:1orglaugh in no particular order.

Andruw Jones
Jim Edmonds
Griffey Junior
and right now the best CF has to be Torii Hunter.

you do know that we were talking about the 90's right? thats why kfd said "generation" jones and hunter dont belong. and jim edmonds? give me a break.

you do know that we were talking about the 90's right? thats why kfd said "generation" jones and hunter dont belong. and jim edmonds? give me a break.
correct me if I'm wrong Andruw has been in the league for more than 10 years. You're only coming up with Kenny Lofton because you're an Indians fan. It's the same thing if somebody about the best DH in baseball. I'd be the first to call out David Ortiz. Ken Griffey was on such a higher lever than Lofton defensively and offensively for that matter.

correct me if I'm wrong Andruw has been in the league for more than 10 years. You're only coming up with Kenny Lofton because you're an Indians fan. It's the same thing if somebody about the best DH in baseball. I'd be the first to call out David Ortiz. Ken Griffey was on such a higher lever than Lofton defensively and offensively for that matter.

jones was nowhere near lofton in the 90's. congrats, you have officially insulted me and every single baseball fan.

Griffey was the gold standard for centerfielders in the 90's. To even suggest that Kenny Lofton was the better centerfielder is totally insane.

not as insane as to mention andruw jones.

do you know why griffey was the gold standard? because he was nice and he hit homeruns. what do most fans want to see? thats right. the homer. this is why he always won the accolades he had. he was more popular. not necessarily the better defender. the truth is they were equals in the field. at the plate? well, thats easy if you want homeruns.

not as insane as to mention andruw jones.

do you know why griffey was the gold standard? because he was nice and he hit homeruns. what do most fans want to see? thats right. the homer. this is why he always won the accolades he had. he was more popular. not necessarily the better defender. the truth is they were equals in the field. at the plate? well, thats easy if you want homeruns.

oh now it's about offense.

Nay.

10 gold gloves > 4 gold gloves

From age 19 on he dominated that field in the king dome. He dove, ran down balls, made amazing play after amazing play. Then he came up every couple of innings and amazed with his power. Popular yes, but still the best at his position.

Nay.

10 gold gloves > 4 gold gloves

Numbers don't lie.

From age 19 on he dominated that field in the king dome. He dove, ran down balls, made amazing play after amazing play. Then he came up every couple of innings and amazed with his power. Popular yes, but still the best at his position.

without the power, you just said what lofton did.:)

and who votes for those? hmmm?

maybe if Kenny Lofton was "nice" then he might have gotten more. I'm sure the voters looked at tape and said "Well,Mr Lofton doesn't seem like a very nice guy so we'll give more to Griffey Junior"

If I needed a leadoff man in the 90's I might take Kenny Lofton. If I was looking for a centerfielder back then I'd take Junior in a heartbeat.

maybe if Kenny Lofton was "nice" then he might have gotten more. I'm sure the voters looked at tape and said "Well,Mr Lofton doesn't seem like a very nice guy so we'll give more to Griffey Junior"
why do you think i love him? he hates the media.

If I needed a leadoff man in the 90's I might take Kenny Lofton. If I was looking for a centerfielder back then I'd take Junior in a heartbeat.
you guys have gotten me all wrong. look griffey is a haller. lofton? probably not. all around, only bonds could touch griffey. but when it comes to being a centerfielder, lofton was better. for every amazing catch griffey made, lofton did one too. you picking griffey, clarkie, would make me the happiest person in the world. :)