• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2007 MLB Thread

S

sputnikgirl

I'm a Cards fan..so I'm sure the Cubs fans and I will have a lot to talk about during the summer months!

Baseball time again, woo hoo!

I am interested in seeing what this Dice-K can do. Can A-Rod figure him out and finally lead the Yankees to glory? -lmao- And will Cub fans finally kill Jim Hendry for all his idiotic moves during the past several seasons? Stay tuned..

Baseball - it's faaaantastic!

The season hasnt even started and my team is allready falling apart :(. Griffey has a broken wrist, Weaver is starting on the DL and now Maur is injured :(.

S

sputnikgirl

Tony Larussa got arrested for a DWI last night. That's the big news outta the Cardinals camp.

Magnet said:
Griffey has a broken wrist
What else is new? My god, he has been cursed since he moved to the Reds. Plus to add insult to injury, they moved him to right field this year. The greatest center fielder of his generation, and he has to end his career in right. Sad. Well, if he ever plays that is..

sputnikgirl said:
Tony Larussa got arrested for a DWI last night. That's the big news outta the Cardinals camp.

Just read that. They found him asleep at the wheel, at a stop light, with the car in drive, and his foot still on the brake. Never heard that before.

What else is new? My god, he has been cursed since he moved to the Reds. Plus to add insult to injury, they moved him to right field this year. The greatest center fielder of his generation, and he has to end his career in right. Sad. Well, if he ever plays that is..

ahem!!!!!!!! um i think you mean a guy that used to don the tribe jersey. :thumbsup:

No way man. Do you remember all his amazing catches? All his gold gloves? He won like 10 straight if I remember correctly. Griffey was the best fielder of his time.

I have to agree. Junior made some sick catches while patrolling center in the old Kingdome and not to mention the multiple times he gunned guys down at the plate trying to score.