• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You Like Burritos? I Like Burritos. Where Do You Get Your Burritos At?

I like California Tortilla burritos. I live in an area with a lot of Mexican/Latin American/South American restaurants and they only seem to make the enchilada-style wet burrito, which I do not like at all.

Living in Los Angeles a good Burrito is easy to come by. My favorite ones are at Tito's Tacos in Culver City. Ones over at Campos and Poncho's are pretty good too. As far as Breakfast Burritos there is a place on Lincoln Bl in Santa Monica named George's who make great ones. Jack In The Box makes a good Breakfast Burrito also either the Steak & Egg or Meaty Burrito.

When visiting in LA, come here for some good, cheap food. Always a line spilling out into the street. Worth the wait.
20060809215736-IMG00003.JPG
Since you're in LA, you have got to stop by a King Taco restaurant(shouldn't be too hard to find near you as it's the largest Mexican food chain in LA) and try a carne asada burrito with the red hot sauce, you won't be disappointed. The burritos are $5.25 ($6.25 for all-meat only) with your choice of meat, and includes rice and beans. Burritos are a bit on the small side but have a delicious homemade flavor, and that red sauce can be very hot. Another one of my favorite spots is Rambo's Tacos, a taco truck located in Eagle Rock. They usually arrive at 4:30 PM every day and are open til 1AM or later. Burritos are $5 and are pretty good, especially the carne asada ones. The red sauce here is even spicier than at King Taco, it's so strong you can sniff it from a few inches away, and it's such a dark red color from the high concentration of red chiles used in it. Eating a lot of this sauce has brutal after effects. Finally, I have to recommend Eagles Tacos, another taco truck located in Eagle Rock as well. They offer a large selection of meats, about the amount you'd find in a brick and mortar restaurant. The best thing about this place is the prices, though. $4 even gets you a burrito, and they are way bigger than the ones at King Taco. Tacos are exactly $1, as opposed to $1.20-ish at other places.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Since you're in LA, you have got to stop by a King Taco restaurant(shouldn't be too hard to find near you as it's the largest Mexican food chain in LA) and try a carne asada burrito with the red hot sauce, you won't be disappointed. The burritos are $5.25 ($6.25 for all-meat only) with your choice of meat, and includes rice and beans. Burritos are a bit on the small side but have a delicious homemade flavor, and that red sauce can be very hot. Another one of my favorite spots is Rambo's Tacos, a taco truck located in Eagle Rock. They usually arrive at 4:30 PM every day and are open til 1AM or later. Burritos are $5 and are pretty good, especially the carne asada ones. The red sauce here is even spicier than at King Taco, it's so strong you can sniff it from a few inches away, and it's such a dark red color from the high concentration of red chiles used in it. Eating a lot of this sauce has brutal after effects. Finally, I have to recommend Eagles Tacos, another taco truck located in Eagle Rock as well. They offer a large selection of meats, about the amount you'd find in a brick and mortar restaurant. The best thing about this place is the prices, though. $4 even gets you a burrito, and they are way bigger than the ones at King Taco. Tacos are exactly $1, as opposed to $1.20-ish at other places.

Just checked out the King Taco website. They need one of those places on the Westside. I'd probably eat there all the time.
http://www.kingtaco.com/index.html

tacos.jpg
burritos.jpg

Outside of SoCal and AZ, I [usually] only trust Chipotle. Most of the country doesn't understand what a burrito actually is.

- - - Updated - - -

Outside of SoCal and AZ, I [usually] only trust Chipotle. Most of the country doesn't understand what a burrito actually is.