• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

Re: XoXoLeah

Hey Leah!

I gotta hand it to you. Normally I tease and joke around asking for someone to give me a real reason to join their site. The second I saw you my jaw dropped and that was about it haha. What really sold me though, is a promo vid for your site. You just seem to have a really awesome and fun personality that's very attractive on camera. So yea, way to grab my attention in several ways. Can't wait to check out the content! (I'd do it now but it's 4am and I should've been in bed 3 hours ago haha).

Best of luck throughout the career!

Much Love,
Bliss

Hi there again Leah :). It seems like you're rapidly gaining popularity on this board(and probably anywhere else too). Not surprising with pics like these for example: ;)

http://www.nnconnect.com/Hosted/XoXoLeah-06/index.php

The backside of this is that some people will constantly rip your whole site and put up everything available for downloading :(. At the moment it's also possible to find a few full sets of you by not even downloading them. I really hope that this don't affect your ability to provide for yourself too much, and I hope for us guys to show you the appreciation you deserve by joining your site if we want to see all your pics and vids.

You're doing a great job girl, that's for sure :hatsoff:

Greetings from Sweden

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

I hope for us guys to show you the appreciation you deserve by joining your site if we want to see all your pics and vids.

It's well worth the join... Trust me :thumbsup:

Leah, i truelly am glad your not interested in doing hardcore!

Im not that big into hardcore, and i enjoy the "playboy" style models much more. Your WAY TO PRETTY to do hardcore!!!:lovecoupl

like stated before I'm a brunette man but you definately have something special. I've shot alot of girls and you're smokin'! best of luck to you and welcome to SoCal:)