• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

Re: XoXoLeah

BTW Im looking for a SOLO model to shoot with so please give me some suggestions/links. Thank you!

:nanner:

I think you should hold off on the shooting with another model becuz i think u're into another class of beauty from the rest. And why pose with some1 else when u're still new and hot. U should do it a couple months down the road.

I just saw ur mirror video and i dunno if u were posing for the camera when it seemed like u were looking at urself in the mirrow thinking damn im one fine bish. That was funny and hot at the same time. lol

since ur doing nudes on the internet i hope u're prefectly happy with ur body and comfortable enuff with ur body that u wont get breast enhancements in the future. I never quite understand perfectly beauty girls who got breast implants and then it made them look worse: ie sweet krissy...

to recap for those lazy readers
SOLO for now
keep ur look no surgeries

Perfection has arrived in the name of Leah

XoXoLeah

Closed Account

I think you should hold off on the shooting with another model becuz i think u're into another class of beauty from the rest. And why pose with some1 else when u're still new and hot. U should do it a couple months down the road.

I just saw ur mirror video and i dunno if u were posing for the camera when it seemed like u were looking at urself in the mirrow thinking damn im one fine bish. That was funny and hot at the same time. lol

since ur doing nudes on the internet i hope u're prefectly happy with ur body and comfortable enuff with ur body that u wont get breast enhancements in the future. I never quite understand perfectly beauty girls who got breast implants and then it made them look worse: ie sweet krissy...

to recap for those lazy readers
SOLO for now
keep ur look no surgeries

Perfection has arrived in the name of Leah

yes, the mirror video that site edited was the behind the scenes and I was posing for the photos ;)

Thank you so much! :lovecoupl

I would love to see her in playboy but it seems that most girls with paysites never seem to get to playmate status I think because they are no longer"amatuer"girl next door type of girls that mag tries to go for...now before everyone goes out to prove me wrong It's just a thought! she would def. be a shoe in for a cyber girl:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would love to see her in playboy but it seems that most girls with paysites never seem to get to playmate status I think because they are no longer"amatuer"girl next door type of girls that mag tries to go for...now before everyone goes out to prove me wrong It's just a thought! she would def. be a shoe in for a cyber girl:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think u might be a lil right there. I wonder how much internet models make compared to playboy models.

The number 1 slot has been held for several years by Christina Aguilera, and upon laying my eyes upon you. You instantly took that number 1 slot.

First thing i thought when i first found pics of Leah was that she looks how Christina would if she'd have kept a more natural look. This is gonna upset some people but i don't like how christina has changed her image over the years, i thought she was way more gorgeous whan she did that Genie in a botle job. Leah looks more lke that natural girl next door look that Miss Aguilera had back then, only better!