• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

XoXoLeah

Closed Account
Re: XoXoLeah

I'm sorry XoXoLeah for my thread, XoXoLeah Perfect 10 you decide

I should have said do you like XoXoLeah yes on no

Forgive me XoXoLeah. I'm just a dumb man and thought with the wrong head

Its okay! you can't please everyone..;)

y.jpg

Leah, I'm glad to hear that. I'm not sure what you mean by that last bit.

leorin, you're not really making sense. By giving some very specific comments about some pictures, I'm a "creepy perve"? I don't see the connection. And how is my feedback not constructive? All that I have said has been aimed towards getting better angles and highlighting the best attributes of Leah. I don't see how you can say it's not constructive. I talk about focus, poses, angled and looks, all very tangible things.

My guess is that you've read my comment, seen something negative and freaked out. One thing that underlines this is the fact that you say "if you don't like Leahs pictures" when I have clearly status that they are great. If you could point out anything specific in my comment that is "creepy" or "not constructive", I would appreciate it.

Also, I simply mentioned my collection to exemplify how I'm into pictures, rating them, evaluationg them and seeing what works and what doesn't. I might be a self-proclaimed expert of observation, but I'm open to discussion, of course.

Thank you sweetie! :lovecoupl

you're very welcome Leah....

some may wonder or not, but you know how sometimes people ask if you were stranded on a deserted island with one person of your choosing....

hands down, i would choose you Leah, the most beutiful woman this world has and ever will know :angels:

Leah, I'm glad to hear that. I'm not sure what you mean by that last bit.

leorin, you're not really making sense. By giving some very specific comments about some pictures, I'm a "creepy perve"? I don't see the connection. And how is my feedback not constructive? All that I have said has been aimed towards getting better angles and highlighting the best attributes of Leah. I don't see how you can say it's not constructive. I talk about focus, poses, angled and looks, all very tangible things.

My guess is that you've read my comment, seen something negative and freaked out. One thing that underlines this is the fact that you say "if you don't like Leahs pictures" when I have clearly status that they are great. If you could point out anything specific in my comment that is "creepy" or "not constructive", I would appreciate it.

Also, I simply mentioned my collection to exemplify how I'm into pictures, rating them, evaluationg them and seeing what works and what doesn't. I might be a self-proclaimed expert of observation, but I'm open to discussion, of course.

As with a lot of things said in life, it aint what you say its the way ya say 'em.
AS far as i'm concerned, and from what i gather most others, come on here in a light hearted manner for enjoyment. Way to much detail on your part mate. As you've said yourself, you're a perfectionist. if you know this then try to remeber that when you post. Two words boring and irritating. If you wanna make a comment make it short, sharp and viable. No one wants to read your self fulfilling lecture, you sound like some boring college lecturer.

Now i for one want to concentrate more on Leah's pics when i come on here, anything more to say to me, click pm; lets not bore others with this (you did that in your first two posts). If you still don't wana come appreciate Leah, see my last post!

BTW, Great pic Leah stunning as always!

XoXoLeah

Closed Account

you're very welcome Leah....

some may wonder or not, but you know how sometimes people ask if you were stranded on a deserted island with one person of your choosing....

hands down, i would choose you Leah, the most beutiful woman this world has and ever will know :angels:

aww me ?! :lovecoupl

Wow...ok, what can I really say that hasn't been said like a million times so far? You're ridiculously cute, that's for sure. No denying that one...definitely cute beyond all reason.

I'm a sucker for blondes, especially gorgeous ones and I gotta tell ya, you're definitely one of the perfect examples of why blonde girls rule. Absolutely beautiful face, love the eyes with the dark eye liner and the pouty lips *whew* Tight sexy body...hell, I could go on and on really, but you've got it all.

And stay with the PB style stuff cause you're gonna rock with that stuff. What am I sayin, ya already do! :tongue:

Keep up the amazing work, Leah :D

Beautiful is an understatement, there should be a new word in the dictionary called Leahness or something>.> Best webmodel to date period.

So this is my first post here,but i have to say that since i first seen a photo set of leah,i've been a man on a mission.other than some sets in your members area,i think i have most if not all sets on the web.

I'd like to offer these fine ladies for your concideration for a photo shoot together.....
Kari Sweets
K8tie keye
Karla Spice

any of these awesome ladies would be a fine addition to your site.

P.S. wanna get lost on a deserted isle?LOL

Wow, you're very beautiful.

You kind of remind me of Britney Spears (when she was attractive).

come on now... even when Brittney was attractive, there's no comparison.... Brittney was like a 6 maybe a 7, Leah is a google (for those that don't no what a google is, its a number with a thousand zeros after it)

aww me ?! :lovecoupl

Definately, you are as I keep saying are absolute perfection. I will admit, I have always prefered latinas and asians, but ever since seeing you for the first time, i've been hooked on you. I now use you as a measuring stick as far as beauty goes, and there isn't a single woman out there that I have seen that comes even close to you. You are truly in a league of your own when it comes to sheer beauty. Not even any of the mythological godess' of beuty could compare to you. I do have a picture file with various other women, and Not a single one have I gotten as many pics of worth keeping than I do with you. I have I think it is 53 pictures of you in my Leah folder :)

<3 <3

---%@ ---%@ ---%@

So this is my first post here,but i have to say that since i first seen a photo set of leah,i've been a man on a mission.other than some sets in your members area,i think i have most if not all sets on the web.

I'd like to offer these fine ladies for your concideration for a photo shoot together.....
Kari Sweets
K8tie keye
Karla Spice

any of these awesome ladies would be a fine addition to your site.

P.S. wanna get lost on a deserted isle?LOL

sorry, you're too late... Leah and myself are already lost on a deserted isle together :tongue: