• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

member20672

Closed Account
It has been reported previously from various sources that The Undertaker wants to have a good quality wrestling match at WrestleMania, and the name Kurt Angle specifically has come up in regards to an opponent for him. Taker has been saying that this could likely be his last WrestleMania, and with Kurt Angle’s bad neck you never know when his could be.

With Kurt Angle the new Heavyweight champion, this could open the door for Taker to chase Angle for the title leading into WrestleMania. Past buyrates and ratings have proven that, statistically, having the face chasing the heel for the title does much better in the main event slot in regards to buyrates and ratings.

americanharley said:
It has been reported previously from various sources that The Undertaker wants to have a good quality wrestling match at WrestleMania, and the name Kurt Angle specifically has come up in regards to an opponent for him. Taker has been saying that this could likely be his last WrestleMania, and with Kurt Angle’s bad neck you never know when his could be.

This will be the day I fear after Eddie sadly gone.Taker retiring will be bad news for the WWE.As they already are losing viewers what would this and if Angle retires too do to them then.

member20672

Closed Account
poggy1 said:
This will be the day I fear after Eddie sadly gone.Taker retiring will be bad news for the WWE.As they already are losing viewers what would this and if Angle retires too do to them then.
Don't fear the inevitable. I count the days Taker is still around. Bad news for the WWE, yes, but good news for Taker's personal life. Being a wrestler is hell on the family life. I am thankful for every match he puts his experienced body through. But one day he will leave, and the show will go on. But his impression will stick with the WWE forever.:2 cents:

americanharley said:
Don't fear the inevitable. I count the days Taker is still around. Bad news for the WWE, yes, but good news for Taker's personal life. Being a wrestler is hell on the family life. I am thankful for every match he puts his experienced body through. But one day he will leave, and the show will go on. But his impression will stick with the WWE forever.:2 cents:

Totally agree,but I still remember his debut infact I have it on video.Even back then you knew he was going to be special.Wonder if the WCW was doing when they let him go back then.But then again they was just using him as another big man.

member20672

Closed Account
poggy1 said:
Totally agree,but I still remember his debut infact I have it on video.Even back then you knew he was going to be special.Wonder if the WCW was doing when they let him go back then.But then again they was just using him as another big man.
Along with that, you know they're kicking themselves over Stunning Steve Austin:1orglaugh

2am here in the UK so i'll watch it on Wednesday.
i also read that John Cena will attempt to break Chris Masters' "Master Lock Challenge"... that sounds very entertaining :rolleyes:

but the Angle/HBK and TLC match should be really good.
actually looking forward to Raw this week.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Re: RAW........

Lita's looking good.....:D

om3ga said:
Re: RAW........

Lita's looking good.....:D

Nice to have you back Rich !:thumbsup:

Yep, she looked really good tonight ! :rubbel:

Angle's on Smackdown, now. I see him maybe feuding with Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Title, the last minutes of that battle royal were really entertaining. If not Henry, then why not Rey Mysterio, or even Bobby Lashley? There are two guys who IMO can carry Smackdown post Eddie/Taker (especially Lashley aka Black Brock-though I'm sure he'd whoop Lesnar's ass too!)

At this point I'm confused, is Angle supposed to be a face or a heel? When he won the belt I heard a lot of cheers mixed with boo's. On Raw he had a lot of cheers for interupting Edge and then for fighting Daivari.

Its funny how badly the WWE can't get the fans to do what they want because Cena who is supposed to be a face gets boo's and Angle who was supposed to be a heel gets cheered. Its almost like fans are purposly booing and cheering the wrong superstars just because thats the thing to do now.

freqnasty2001 said:
Angle's on Smackdown, now. I see him maybe feuding with Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Title, the last minutes of that battle royal were really entertaining. If not Henry, then why not Rey Mysterio, or even Bobby Lashley? There are two guys who IMO can carry Smackdown post Eddie/Taker (especially Lashley aka Black Brock-though I'm sure he'd whoop Lesnar's ass too!)

Lashley going to have to learn to use a microphone before they push him too far.I've seen dummies act better and someone reading off a card in front of him say the words better.Yes his in ring skills aren't to bad but you need a lot more than that.

Rey has the same problem he's always had.His size,WWE hardly ever put the championship belt on a small guy.His skills are great all round ring and microphone.

My own choice to give a big push too as a face would be Booker T.First give him the world championship belt then let him run with it.He's same as Rey great all round and it's time WWE had a black champ in one of the brands.

The quicker Mark Henry disappears the better he's sums up everything bad with WWE at the moment.Can't wrestle or use the mike,but getting a big push because he has a big contract.

Last edited:

member20672

Closed Account
Monday Night Raw Results

Shawn Michaels def. World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle

Master Lock Challenge with John Cena interrupted by WWE Champion Edge

Victoria, Torrie & Candice def. Trish, Mickie & Ashley

Shelton Benjamin def. Big Show (count-out)

WWE Champion Edge def. Ric Flair (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)

Yeah just seen it Harley was it my hearing or was they cheering Cena again:wtf:
Boo him as Champ,cheer him as Former Champ:confused: